What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Amnesia Haze XL Auto® - Final pics.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
1.jpg

Hi fellas!

I’ve harvested some plants of this beautiful variety a couple of months ago. It’s time to share some pictures and talking about the experience with this autoflowering.

The grow has been easy, and none of them has surpassed the nine and a half weeks from germination.

Under a light of 600W with 9 plants in 1m2.
6 of them in 10L airpots and 3 in 20L airpots ,with soil from Atami, Kilomix.

I have not measured pH or EC at this time.

The weather has been between 16% and 24% throughout the cycle.

Fertilizers, as always:
Rhizotonic from the beginning to the end. When the plants started to flower, I gave them a half dose of this.

Cannazym once a week since 4th week until the end.

Bioboost, since pistils formations, full dose until the end.

BioFlores, half dose from the 6th to the 8th week. (as you can see, they doesn’t need too much food)

There were two plants that needed support CAL MAG in the 6th and 7th week because they were showing some lack of these elements.

And finally … Wash roots with Cannaflush and then Cannazym to finish.

This variety is ideal for modeling com LST or similar because it is a plant that produces many branches, which can be redirected easily.

She’s a gorgeous and a very strong plant, and the resin is ... supreme.

The smell is very complex, dyes Haze wood, some of citrus but with a peculiar twist..

The effect is totally high and very powerful. Do not believe that for being an autoflowering is poor in effects. The buds once cured, are really potent hehehe

Well, I hope you like the photos and you have the opportunity to try some of these seeds.

Thanks for passing by and comment, you can also use this thread to discuss any doubt or question, or for share your Blow Mind Auto ;)

Description:
4th generation autoflowering strain. In the development of this variety we have used the famous “Cordobesa” Amnesia Haze clone. To introduce the autoflowering trait in this genetic we have used selected genetic lines of our variety SWS24 (S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto®), which contributes with a background of sweet and musky aromas to the cross.
This variety features a pleasant, deep and complex aroma of incense, with sweet and musky tones, complemented with lemony citric hints, shades of wood and dried fruit.

Tall-stemmed autoflowering strain, very resinous and productive.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS57
100% Autoflowering
Indoor Yield: 400-600 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-200 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8-9 weeks from germination
Height: 60-120 cm

6.jpg

9.jpg

2.jpg

Sweet smokes!
Jaypp

Vesnican

Looks awesome Jaypp! I am So excited to run BlowMind Out this season.. May we see some pics of entire plant?

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
I see you use the same lineup I am currently. :)

Canna does make good bottled stuff I gotta say. A bit pricey, but works as advertised with minimal fuss. Don't like too many bottles.

How much dry did this girl yield? Did you find it leaned heavily towards the Amnesia? That's a plant I think I'd like a lot. Have you smoked on the 96 cup winning SSH? How's the Amnesia compare to that? All my favorite plants are crosses to that cut.

Anyway, the Jack47 auto I have going is looking quite nice for what it is. It smells like Jack and AK leaning towards the AK more importantly as well. Prior autos I grew all smelled like lowryder (which is not a good thing) except for two of which I wouldn't grow again for other reasons. Also low potency. Got root bound in a #5 container which is not bad at all... should yield a few zips. Grown under a COB LED.

I know this will make some tasty shatter at a minimum though and the crystal production is nice.

Anyway probably going to order a bunch more Sweet Seeds autos to run outside this year... guys do some solid work in my limited experience so far.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi fellas!
Thanks for passing by and the nice words, you are really kind ;)

I don't have pictures of entire plant but she is very branched. The maximum hight was 110cm and the average was 80cm.
As I've said before, I grew 9 plants but only 4 were of this variety so I can't say too much, but I hope to grow more of them in a few months, is a really sativa and strong smoke!
This plant from the pictures gave me near to 90grms of dry quality buds.

The flavor and effect are pure Amnesia Haze. The SWS24 (S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto®) only provides a denser structure. The Amnesia clone used in this cross is very famous here in Spain, spicy and very productive.

I think the Lowryder is not present since the 2G in our Autos, specially in the 3G, with the popular Big Devil XL®, Cream Mandarine Auto (is one of my favorites indeed), Cream Caramel Auto®, SAD Auto® or Jack 47 Auto®.

If you go for the 4G, I recommend you to try some of these:

Sweet Trainwreck Auto®, Cream mandarine XL Auto®, Blow Mind Auto® or Killer Kush Auto® and I'm sure you will have a different concept about autoflowerings ;)

hope you can try some of them and if you do, don't forget to share the experience with us!

Sweet smokes!!
jaypp

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
Already placed the order when I posted that.

Went with Black Jack 2 packs, Jack47 1 more pack to go with my current, 2 packs of Blow Mind and 2 packs of Big Devil XL.

I'm a pretty big Jack Herer fan as well. SSH/JH probably my two favorite plants and your cut of JH seems to have the nose I like too (spicy/peppery). So yeah I went this way. :)

Thanks for the recs though, I do have a Sweet Trainwreck auto freebie I am gonna throw outside as well.

Also gonna make some female seeds from these girls for another later run in the season.