What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet Amnesia Haze+guests, in a small IKEA wardrobe

Crowmax

Veteran
Hii guys
Happy to grow another pack of Amnesia Haze and share my journey with you.

Time passes...things change... and my grow space became very limited.
I hope it doesn't last long tho.

Soo I germed some seeds

4 x Sweet Amnesia haze
3 x barney amnesia lemon - didn't know what to get, had limited options-
1 x feminized random freebie ...

Germination was fine 8/8

Start was rough, overwatering 500ml pots, cold temps then some light shock and now they are a bit hungry

All in all i think they will make it

full

They got 3 weeks 24/0 and 18/6

Now they are 3rd day flowering in 3.5lt pots , a bit hunry and recovering from light stress
full

Last edited:

Crowmax

Veteran
Grow space
The IKEA mini closet is 70x40x120cm
leaving a real space of 67x36x115cm ...to grow
full

aero-stop everywhere, was pain to keep things air tight and without light leaks...still not 100% perfect...
full

Lighting
I will try to squeeze a quantum board R spec 260w
If its ''overkill'' or becomes too hot, i can downgrade to 2x 100w quantum boards
full

Air Exhaust and air circulation
I will try use PC fans, kinda strong ones, designed for handle a bit more static pressure

I stacked 2x 120mm pc fans together and i made them pushing air to typical carbon filter.
full

full

This worked like a charm in a previous small test run, an area of 40x40x120cm with 100w QB led.
No smells and very very silent.

I'm not sure if they will be able to handle the bigger space and the heat of 260w of led
Worse case scenario Im ready to change to a inline fan in needed.

For air circulation i stuck 3x 120mm pc fans , they don't work so nice, thinking of silent alternatives atm
full

Crowmax

Veteran
Darksider and Jaypp nice to see you guys.
Hope everything is running good for you

@jaypp i missed the grow diary competitions, are we going to see another one anytime soon?
Was motivating and fun

Day 6 flowering , i finally gave them a good feed. Hope they recover.
They stay short im very happy with this...

full

A bubblegum macro from previous micro grow test run
full

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate,

All looking good so far. How are they doing now?

missed the grow diary competitions, are we going to see another one anytime soon?
Was motivating and fun

We also want to run them again as soon as possible. But some logistic issues keep refraining us from doing it. We hope sometime soon we will be able to do them again. In the best scenario we would start the next one between September and November of this year. But fingers crossed because chances are low, maybe only next year...

In the meanwhile we might have the chance to run other initiatives here. Like at least sharing some seeds with users like you and many others, who share some nice photos and grow diaries in the forum.

Keep it up and sweet smokes!

tommy

Crowmax

Veteran
Hii guys
Glad to see everyone around! :)

Sorry for the long time to update, real life things...
and this micro grow needs a lot of work after all :D

Grow notes:
I will try make this short ...

The plants overgrew in the little IKEA box ...

So i had emergency new setup, had to split the plants or throw some
I managed to squeeze another 40x40x120cm grow tent somewhere ;) :)

-They look a bit behind for 3 weeks, but i think they will yield ok in the end...

Some plants need water every 2nd day , others every 3rd day ... starts to become a bit pain to keep up...
I think they start to become rootbound , they are in 3.5 lt pots ... i can't fit any biggers ones...

not sure what i should do...
let them finish like this...
or transplant some to bigger pots and throw some plants...
(no room to keep all plants)
Opinions are very welcome

Anyways here are the plants

Week 3 Flowering

IKEA cab, 70x40x120cm, 260w LED quantum board.
- 2 Stacked 120mm Pc fans for exhaust, pushig air to a carbon filter outside the cabinet
5 plants in 3.5 lt pots (4 Sweet Amnesia Haze + 1 Amn.Lemon)
full

full

40x40x120cm tent , 100w LED quantum board
-100mm in-line fan for exhaust (3x louder than the stacked pc fans and doesn't look to do a better job)
3 plants in 3.5 lt pots (2 Amn.Lemon + 1 freebie)
full

full

Will photograph the plants individually when things become more interesting

Last edited:

Crowmax

Veteran
Cheers mate,

All looking good so far. How are they doing now?

We also want to run them again as soon as possible. But some logistic issues keep refraining us from doing it. We hope sometime soon we will be able to do them again. In the best scenario we would start the next one between September and November of this year. But fingers crossed because chances are low, maybe only next year...

In the meanwhile we might have the chance to run other initiatives here. Like at least sharing some seeds with users like you and many others, who share some nice photos and grow diaries in the forum.

Keep it up and sweet smokes!

tommy

Last competitions were great.

Imho the worth of the prizes was very high. I mean, it doesn't have to be rewards of thousands of dollars.

And that you gave away so many seeds for free to everyone , so they can participate was AWESOME move. Overkill.
Haven't seen any other company do anything similar .
Thanks for that too.

I ordered another pack of sweet amnesia haze to prepare next run,
they worth every penny and im very happy to help a little bit too....
... lucky that i found them in stock again locally.

Crowmax

Veteran
Week 4 Flowering

Hi guys
Things go on ... okish...

The sweet amnesia haze doesn't look very happy
They have also some weird purple in the leafs and in the buds
Anyone know what could it be? I suspect they are rootbound
The rest of the plants look happier

The IKEA cab, 4 Sweet Amnesia Haze and 1 freebie in the corner
full

full

full

full

The 40x40x120 tent, 3 amnesia lemon from barney
Sorry not much space to make a nice photo
full

Sweet Amnesia Haze , individual photos

2 plants
full

1 of them
full

full

Anyone know what this weird purple inside the buds, what could it be?
I hope nothing gets modly in there,,, i only hope they are rootbound.... pistils look a bit burned too.
full

Crowmax

Veteran
37 day ~ 5week flowering

Hi guys!

So i finally discovered what these weird purple spots were.
One amnesia haze started producing bananas like crazy. She almost stopped producing female flowers
It was one of the bigger ones. I believe they getting stressed by the small pots.
Generally the smaller plants look healthier.

So i had to cut down one plant, unflushed :sick:

will have something to smoke at least.

and more space for the rest of the plants which look ok for now , they started fattening.

A group shot of the ikea cab
full

Sweet amnesia haze, short pheno
full

sweet amnesia haze, taller phenos, all had to be tied down a bit
full

full

full

the barney's farm amnesia lemon
full

full

all amnesia lemons don't smell at all , like really nothing... weird
The sweet amnesia haze smells fantastic already

the sweet amnesia haze seedlings for next run, they are under a 18w led lamp, 24/0
full

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
37 day ~ 5week flowering

Hi guys!

So i finally discovered what these weird purple spots were.
One amnesia haze started producing bananas like crazy. She almost stopped producing female flowers
It was one of the bigger ones. I believe they getting stressed by the small pots.
Generally the smaller plants look healthier.

So i had to cut down one plant, unflushed :sick:

will have something to smoke at least.

and more space for the rest of the plants which look ok for now , they started fattening.

A group shot of the ikea cab
full

Sweet amnesia haze, short pheno
full

sweet amnesia haze, taller phenos, all had to be tied down a bit
full

full

full

the barney's farm amnesia lemon
full

full

all amnesia lemons don't smell at all , like really nothing... weird
The sweet amnesia haze smells fantastic already

:tiphat::thank you:
the sweet amnesia haze seedlings for next run, they are under a 18w led lamp, 24/0
full
Early cut better than been riddled with seeds,, you dont need crowmax and the rest is looking good :thank you::tiphat:

smilley

Veteran
Too bad about the hermi, I'll watch for that on mine, but I suspect you are right about it being stressed. Hopefully it didn't pollinate anything. Otherwise, your plants look great.

Crowmax

Veteran
bibi, darksider, windmills, smileye thanks for dropping by guys. :smoke out: Hermie sucked, it was the first time the sweet amnesia haze showed this, so i don't worry.
My best bet is that they got stressed from the small pots. Or could be, some light i produced with my phone couple of times, because i had to water them in dark cycle...
I see the positive side that had something to smoke and free up some space for the rest of the plants. They were really packed...

Day 47 Flowering - Day 1 Flush

I start watering the plants with plain water, will give them 14-16 more days and then... chop chop
They will be harvested at day 60 to 65.
Most of the sweet amnesia haze and the freebie could flower 1 more week even 10 days. But i have to hurry and give the space to the new plants because summer and higher temps are coming.
:smokeit:

Sweet Amnesia haze plants are awesome as always, they packing weight, smell fantastic, full of trichomes.
The amnesia lemon... 1 plant smells a bit, the other 2 plants doesn't smell anything. Weird. Could be useful for stealthy grows. They are very leafy when you see them next to the sweet amnesia haze.

some individual Photos
All are sweet amnesia haze

The shorter pheno
full

full

Taller pheno
full

full

Taller pheno 2
full

full

Sweet amnesia haze short pheno next to an amnesia lemon