What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suspect Bubba Kush

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Not sure what it is for sure.. But i thought it was suspect bubba kush...

Smells like roses x 10 with a very floral aroma.. Taste the same as it smells.. The high is very narcotic. Puts you down with a very cloudy mind. Very rock hard dense buds. They all have some purple in them but some are much darker then others..

In any case, its some pretty dank nugs.. its definitely some sort of kush if it isnt bubba.. Thought id share some of the Bay Area Nugs with ya. :) Oh yeah, picked this up for $100 a quarter a couple days ago.

Last edited:
G

Tasty lookin nugs Sport.. how come you don't know what they are? Sounds like it don't matter anyway :yummy: .. Are they from a club?

Enjoy that stuff bro..

Sport Farmer

Veteran
I wish i did know what what it is.. I got it from a friend who doesnt really ask what it is.. He just gets it.. haha! :) Hes one of those guys that just likes good nugs. Doesnt care wtf is or where it came from.. Ive tried to get him to find out, trust me..

To me it looks like Purple Urkle or Grandaddy Purple...they are related anyways...

Definitely not kush. I have noticed that Urkles can smell similar to kushes if grown really well...but not kush.

Sport Farmer

Veteran
See, i thought it had too much green to be urkle or grand dad.. And the buds tips are shaped like any other kush plant ive ever seen.. Def has some kush in it. It probably isnt bubba, it just looked like it to me.. But i dont think its urkle or gran dad. Ive alwasy known those plants to be pretty purple all around. These look more like they purpled up right at the end of harvest.. But who knows..

Anyway, its good stuff.. was able to get another sack of it a week later.. Thanks for checking it. :) Smoke on compadres!

Edit: If you check this thread, youll notice the urkle is REALLY purple.. Just way too purple to match up

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=18191&highlight=Urkle

Last edited:
G

Cool. Also has to do with how and how well its grown, I was only guessing based on my bubba and this thread with some urkle in it Wheres the purps Check out Shmokins posts. peace, enjoy.

Latest posts

Latest posts