What's new

Support HR 2943, to Remove Federal Penalties for Marijuana~Legalization

qdavid

Freakin' nutjob troll. He just proves what I always have thought about posts. ANY monkey who can push some buttons can, and will, spread there shit. Monkey's like to throw it at you. Right? The internet and computers are so ubiquitous crap like his spouting off is only to be expected. Now...on with the show. I hate being a shill or something, but JUST DO IT. Good on ya OP.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Expected, hippys dont hear what they like they want to ratt out people or call the computer cops LOL your now the feds

Hippy ~crites the worst... God luck Destroying another of the last small American cottage industries :wave:

I've seen enough of your rude posts in this thread. I don't want to see another......

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
I'm sorry that guy ruined a good thing we had going here. i hope that doesn't throw anybody off. Like i said I respect everybody's opinion and choice but clearly he just wants to gain attention.

But back to the topic at hand. I don't care if this measure has been proposed five times before or if this is the first time. I'm going to do what is within my abilities to make a change. So far I've seen more people participate than I expected at least this early! I think the main thing is you have to keep pushing and eventually we will be heard. America is full of pessimism about our government due to certain circumstances. I think the main thing is people have just stopped trying to make a difference. Not because were lazy Americans who sit in our basement and smoke 24/7 but because we have been let down so much in recent years.

What we don't realize is how far we've actually come in the past 15 years regarding Cannabis. Anyone who says its futile to try, I respectfully disagree. So far every little step has built up and its going to continue to build. At least there's bills concerning this issue and is being proposed by officials in some non medical states.

also thank you JJ for stepping in.

S

Speedcat

your a poor sorry bitch to anyone who cant take a second to fill this out. WHo the fuck cares if it dosent pass, Why sit ony our ass unheard when voiceing means atleast they know people are for it.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
your a poor sorry bitch to anyone who cant take a second to fill this out. WHo the fuck cares if it dosent pass, Why sit ony our ass unheard when voiceing means atleast they know people are for it.

I just think its funny that all of us come to a Cannabis website and reply to many posts a day, yet a majority doesn't want to take the time to fill in like 5 boxes. I'm not trying to be an ass but i think that its very worthwhile seeing as some of us sit in non-medical states. Any change is a good change for us! Even if they dont pass the bill this time around what if the number of people responsding to the issue will grow exponetineally, until were the majority. We didn't start out with 14 MMJ sates its been a journey.

A lot of potheads, think that's its impossible because were fighting to make something legal, that's illegal, which just calls for trouble. I also used to think my voice didn't make a difference and nothing would be accomplished, that's when i realized its not my voice that's needs to be heard but our voice.
So far i've gathered 50 people from my county to write to our official. Will he get annoyed at seeing the constant influx of the same letter? Maybe, if he gets them and his secretary doesn't write back for him. But what will be noted is that fifty people came and have start showing interest in the same thing!
Its like a raffle in order to win you should maximize your chances imagine 50 to 1 odds.Plus someones going to have to write back, what are they gonna say, sorry no one's interested at this time?

Maybe i'm wrong on all of this, but at least i've tried. Well not just me but everyone who's helped so far!! Were not the lazy potheads doing nothing. Well at least not tonight. I really can't thank you guys/girls enough for joining me on this, it couldn't be done without you.

Have a good night IC!! I may just be happy because i won a PL reflector on ebay for less than $55 :dance013:

Tropic

Maybe i'm wrong on all of this, but at least i've tried. Well not just me but everyone who's helped so far!! Were not the lazy potheads doing nothing.

Makes me think of people who don't vote when it's time to do so and then come out bitchin' about the government... you have been granted the right to vote, use it or don't complain! Again, there are countries in which people (or women) were granted voting rights very late... some people just don't seize the opportunities they are given, and it's a shame.

Presto_D

Email sent. If I get more spam even though I unclicked the "sign me up for more info" button, I'm going to be annoyed. :p

Thanks for the heads up. Hades you won't even send an email to your reps, and your calling pot heads lazy? You sound like a cop that can't handle hard work. Thats why you want the laws to stay the way they are. So enough with the lazy remarks.

S

Speedcat

Voting for the bill Will mena they realize america supports marijuana and that the younger generations are for it and that the US wont spin into turm oil if they vote for it. Their worried about people knowing they supported it and being against them for it. They will vote for it when they feel majority of America is behind them, so help them see that and VOTE! And their needs to be like 10,000 pages on here of people sayign they voted. Thers thousands of members ont his site and only 4 pages so far...

highonmt

Veteran
Denny Rehberg just got an email. This legislation is not new but the current political environment is the most favorable that we've seen in a long time for its passage. Ron Paul is the republicans most popular presidential pick. Write your congressman!!!
Hades you're a damn fool; people like you make the fight for legalization harder for everyone.
The medical benefits of this plant are well documented and the fact that this harmless plant is considered a schedule one narcotic in a country where 16 states allow it's medical use is simply insane.
HM

THCforus

Sent mine in.
I send letters every chance i can, even if there's only a small chance that it will bring on change.
Everyone on these forum's should take the 2min. it takes to do this. change will not happen by doing nothing. Please help the cause and write your officals.

socbutter

I e-mailed and printed the letter. Unfortunately ,Representative Bilirakis (R) is a goat fart without a mind of his own and just votes/sings the party mantra.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
Good job keeping up the work guys!

I really just wanted people to realize how easy it is to even contact your officials. It also just so happens that in my mind this bill is relatively important. I think the biggest thing we should be fighting for is the states right to choose without the Federal government butting in. I really do think were getting much closer than we have been.

xfargox

Woohoo!!!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your e-mail message was sent to: [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]-Representative Frank R. Wolf (R-VA 10th) [/FONT]