What's new

SuperSKunk Sap shots!!!!

G

guest3854

Very nice bru , you take awefully good care of your girls , I can see tha time an' love spent .

Steele

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Yes, I have seen + tasted sap in couple occasions...

The sap from overripe Mr.Nice (G13xHP) wasnt that good with green/weedy taste, while the sap from over ripe Lowryder was a taste treat with smooth, but complex, hard to describe taste :yummy:

What´s noticiable is that every time I have got sap oozing from plants is that they were over ripe everytime... + they have all been resinfactory strains!

Great looking plants btw Ograskal :respect:

Raco: I did laugh after I zoomed that last pic of yours and the text in a paper on it: Superskunk supervised by Raco :biglaugh:

K

KnightShield

You know your doin her right when u got her dripping wet. Nice SS!

ehonda187

I had a Dj Short F-13 crop I took a when all the trics were amber....The tops of a few of them were literally oozing a black sap out of the top of thier main cola's. It had a real bland taste that was a little green tasting. The bud would put you to sleep. :joint:

Looking stellar there Ograskal. ive been pondering this for a while , seems to be some sort of excess sugar ? Do you think it contains much thc ? ... whats you opinion on all this ? its definately a mystical goo!! props again

Last edited:
J

JollyGreen

jiggywhompus said:
Amazing picture. I had a hash plant nug that was cured for about 3-4 years and when I finally broke it open the center most bud on the stem was oozing a golden honey goo.

Hey Jiggy, how wuz the high from the ooze, was it different from the previous batch?

B00st3d

so are there gonna be beans of that cut available when your line drops on the bay ? looks like quite the yielder. I just chopped a bush 6 days ago that got me 210 grams after I cut out the mold from the 2 biggest colas. It doesnt look near as good as what you got tho. I can only imagine my results using the technique I used on that bush with a cut like yours. Cant say I've ever seen sap tho. Did you use any addidtives like molasses or sweet on it ?

SAMSEED

all i know is the super skunk from the 90's stank out something rotten and was the no.1 creeper bud , acrid stinky pungent ......havent heard any of these words describe it , which leads me to believe that this was from seed from back in the day and not the super skunk cut that went about in europe , talk about missed out or what ......

peace bro , love the wifi

WelderDan

Veteran
That sap is not psychoactive. It's just fluid from the plant and in no way related to resin (trichomes). It tastes green, like chlorophyll, because it has a lot of chlorophyll in it. It won't get you high.