What's new

Super's Master Kush (600w RDWC/4x4 tent)

karatebob

awesome grow!!!

awesome grow!!!

this is a sweet grow.I have been thinking about doing the same thing except with a 1000w.I am worried about a chiller.If I did need a chiller for a system this size what kind should I get?

snooplbc

im growing master right now except im in soil...our plants look way different...mine are bushy and yours are nice and tall...im about a few days from flowering myself, id like to stick around and see how we go along

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
this is a sweet grow.I have been thinking about doing the same thing except with a 1000w.I am worried about a chiller.If I did need a chiller for a system this size what kind should I get?

YES!!! If you wana start rdwc with 80% less problems they you NEED A chiller,its a must,I recently went thru the problems of not having one and I think I lost a oz+ to hot rez temps. Yes its costly and its always best to go a little over kill for 2 reasons,1 being just incase something happens and your room gets blazing hot raising the rez temps and 2 being incase you wana upgrade and go to a larger system you will have enough chiller for it.

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
hey, super!

i just read this and want to say great job!

i'm impressed with the health of your plants. beautiful all the way.

excellent photography.

the defoliation seems to be working well for you.

i'm truly sorry about the situation with the law there. if you ask the same people conducting the raids if they believe in democracy they will all say yes. i guess it just shows how much respect for the wishes of the voters they really have. you are doing the right thing. good luck!

d9

have you ran into any weird deficiencies? I've heard nothing but horror stories on those white interior PVC lined tents. The one I have has the silver milar lining. Just a heads up if you didn't know about that...

superusa

have you ran into any weird deficiencies? I've heard nothing but horror stories on those white interior PVC lined tents. The one I have has the silver milar lining. Just a heads up if you didn't know about that...

Nope, no problems here. I choppped the other day so I will get some picks up of the buds soon and some weight.

MrJee

That is a very very nice kit you have there!

Where did you pick it up?

How difficult is it to maintain and operate?

Im a first time grower, but this hydro business has me interested:)

karatebob

Chiller = air conditioner? were would you put one if your growing in one of them tents?

You could put it outside of the tent with the res.Dwc/RDWC likes the water around 68 so you don't have root rot issues.That being said super has done great :tiphat: without a chiller it's more of a precautionary measure.I cant wat to see the bud shots and final weight!!! congrats super on a sucessfull grow!:headbange

superusa

You could put it outside of the tent with the res.Dwc/RDWC likes the water around 68 so you don't have root rot issues.That being said super has done great :tiphat: without a chiller it's more of a precautionary measure.I cant wat to see the bud shots and final weight!!! congrats super on a sucessfull grow!:headbange

You definitely need a chiller if using organics or carbs, with the just straight synthetic nutes you can grow without one, but you need to keep a clean res and environment. If you are new to hydro/dwc or want to use any additives, i would recommend a chiller. I don't personally use one, but i grow alot in DWC and have my methods established.

Thanks for the props, I will get some pics up of the buds. I am just short of a pound at around 14.5 ozs, that might be because I did soo much pruning and such, plus this MK is not as heavy of a yielder. between 3.5-4 oz a plant was what I got. Still i think not too bad for a 18 day veg and 65 day flower.

Latest posts

Latest posts