What's new

Superhoops Diary 2011 2 plant scrog - Trainwreck Cross

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
For 2 plants that's really good coverage ... the stragglers still have time to pop through, but you're in for a good harvest there .... well done

Superhoops

For 2 plants that's really good coverage ... the stragglers still have time to pop through, but you're in for a good harvest there .... well done

Cheers BD its suprised me how easy scrogs seem to be and fingers crossed for a big harvest :plant grow:

Superhoops:tiphat:

Superhoops

Day 29 - Flower

Hello Peeps,

All ticking along nicely and really starting to smell, its a different smell to other strains I've grown and dont really know how to explain it...Piney & Fruity.

Anyhow.....

EC - taken up slightly to 1.7-1.8
PH - Constant now at 5.8

I've enjoyed this grow alot so far and this strain is definatley a keeper..loves being abused and trained and supercropped!! and she still comes fighting back....oh and she seems to love scrog!!

Ciao for now. :wave:

Superhoops

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 5

Superhoops

Day 30 - Flower

Not much change...

EC 1.7
PH 5.8

Its been a long day today and I'm feeling very tired...all ticking along nicely..

PS I have a new project same strain but this time NFT...I have included some pics the girls just went in..:dance013:

Gonna start a seperate diary on these when I stop yawning!

Ciao for now:wave:

Superhoops

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 7
  • uk cheese 3rd week
    uk cheese 3rd week
    135.7 KB · Views: 11

Superstone

You wouldnt want a bowl yet, wait until its finished...or better still I'll have one for ya and tell you what it was like!:tiphat:

SH
Sounds good ;but could you at least blow a big hit in my general direction when it's time?lol I'll do the same for you.
You have some interesting things growing on and I hope you don't mind if I stay tuned.Rock On!!

Superhoops

Sounds good ;but could you at least blow a big hit in my general direction when it's time?lol I'll do the same for you.
You have some interesting things growing on and I hope you don't mind if I stay tuned.Rock On!!

Ha this made me laugh...I had visions of Monty Pyhtons Holy Grail..."your mother was a hampster"...and all that.

Stay tuned and peace.

Superhoops

Superhoops

Day 32 - Flower

Hey Peeps,

EC - 1.8
PH 5.8

Quick picture update and thanks for all the kind words so far folks.

Oh almost forgot took out the 400w and added a 600w...should make things a bit more interesting!

Superhoops

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Latest posts