What's new

SuperEasy PeanutButter Hash Fudge

AP KUSH

This was an old HighTimes recipe I recently came across, and have used many times before with great results.

I loved it so much that I tweaked it a little and converted the units to metric for all the non-americans out there...we ususally cook with hash (as opposed to cannabis) anyway. :gday:

Without further ado:

SUPER EASY PEANUT BUTTER HASH FUDGE

Metric Bake Portions:
2-2.5 Grams of Premium Hash
112 g Butter
130 g Peanut Butter
225 g Powdered Sugar
5-10 Drops Vanilla Extract

1. Combine the 1 cup butter and the peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for about 2 minutes or until ingredients are fully melted, near boiling. Stir together for a uniform mixture.

2. Break up the hash into small granules and add it to the hot mixture. Stir for a minute or two, making sure hash dissolves completely.
Microwave on high for 2 intervals of 30 seconds, stirring in-between to make sure the THC is completely dissolved in the peanut-butter.

3. Add the vanilla extract, powdered sugar and mix very thoroughly with a wooden spoon, making sure the consistency is smooth and without lumps.

4. Pour into buttered pan, cover with foil and refrigerate until cool (about 3-4 hours). Cut the finished hash fudge into 6-10 evenly sized pieces and store in an airtight container for up to a week.
Dosage will depend on the size of each piece, but 0.2-0.3 grams of premium hash per serving should be plenty for most people.

Thanks to HIGHTIMES for this recipe (converted to metric units)

ENJOY :tiphat:

FlaDankster

Veteran
Thanks for posting.

I can fook up some peanutbutta for sure.Looks like the peanut butta will get the chance to do the same back to me.

Latest posts

Latest posts