UPDATE:

So my Poll continues haha!!!

funk_buddha.....: 4g
Kidkannabis......: 5g
Hduce..............: 5.2g
jamsandwich.....: 6g
Madhacker83....: 6.5g
Toke'a'bowl......: 7g

Any who... It's day 3 of week 12 for the lady, day 3 of week 4 for the girl and both plants are looking good. As for temps, i haven't seen them over 77 in the past week. but less talkin, more lookin. Heres some more shots. Still about 2 more weeks for the lady id say.

lst'd and fim'd...need to transplant so she actually grows but i have no room :(

lower bud sites are looking juicy!

near the top of the main cola

one of the budsites

:joint:

I didn't realise you had 2 weeks left still, and that was a pretty conservative estimate as it was. I'm gonna bump it up to 4.75, it'll depend on how dry she is though.

UPDATE:

So its Day 2 of Week 12 for the Lady and Day 2 of week 5 for the young man... :badday:

Basically, ill let the pics do the talking. Cant wait to harvest in a week or so!

:badday: :badday: :badday: :badday: :badday:

oohhh poll:

funk_buddha.....: 4.75g
Kidkannabis......: 5g
Hduce..............: 5.2g
jamsandwich.....: 6g
Madhacker83....: 6.5g
Toke'a'bowl......: 7g

Last edited:

HDuce

sucks thats a male...

BUT daYAM...thats a sweet cola on there...i'd agree and say that looks close to the size of mine!!!! 21g wet! how much would that drys to?

looks close eh?

UPDATE:

So shes been cut for about a 5 days now. Hung to dry. Heres some pics:

This is what the roots of the male plant looked like inside that soda can.

Before she was manicured.

16.4 soaked.

Hung to dry.

UPDATE:

So the poll was a little off haha. She came out to 4.2g dry.

Now, although that may not be much, she smokes great and gave me a good high. I was still able to function, talk and relax. Im going to see what a couple bong rips of this will do a little later. Im going to cure her for a little bit longer because shes just a touch harsh and tastes a tad earthy. The smell is obnoxious though and it looks incredible. It gives off a powerful citrus type smell and quickly smells up a small room. Over all, i am very pleased. Next grow is going to be much much much better so stay posted.

A big thank you!!! to everyone who helped me along the way. I learned alot. See you all soon. :rasta:

toke'a'bowl

4.20 grams.....

not 7 but damn good enough huh?

i have a sugestion to your next grow,

4+ small plants in small containers, a tiny SOG setup.

any ways glad to hear it was good smoke.

peace out.

Yea it was sad to see that it shrunk down so much. But hey, it was a great learning experience. Super stealth, quiet and somewhat smell free. Thanks again guys. keep and eye out for my next grow.

K

kidkannabis

Hey IDGIP... good job on the harvest.. looks like funk_buddah won the poll with his 4.75 gram guess.... looking forward for your next run..