What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super skunk hybrid.

DUGG

i like the name skumboldt has a nice ring to it! ... sure ill grow it out what stage are the seeds at they pretty uniform pheno wise yet? dont have room to pop 50 to find 1 at the moment

be carefull too many close calls is not good... well at least the inspections out of the way for now

i sent you a pm the other day about a mini cfl run did you get it ?

Hey DUGG - Well she tastes better than that filthy whore of mine from the south were shes now staying put, white fucking trash with sexy titties,
so the name skumboldt is becomming a close call with one other name i have figured on, its probably been taken, dunno?
(LA BLONDE SKUNK) This is the name id like to use,

Since your all about flavor hows about you grow a couple of seeds out and tell me what you think, it tastes really nice mate, no one can give me a proper call on the taste except its yummy and tangy with a hashy type flavor i find, kicks ya in the back of the throat'

Smells beautiful to, almost scented smell like its mother super,

just finished yet another bloody home inspection, took me 4 half hours to pull the room down, lol i didnt start till midnight, 100 - 6 litre pots i put 60 of in my internal garage where we chatted abit,

lucky things are still in the vege stage, im getting tired of this mate, the 3rd one in 3 months, two land lords though, one little piggy that didnt go to the market on me thank christ' ha'

bambi

i like the name skunk shot has a nice ring to it! ... sure ill grow it out what stage are the seeds at they pretty uniform pheno wise yet? dont have room to pop 50 to find 1 at the moment

be carefull too many close calls is not good... well at least the inspections out of the way for now

i sent you a pm the other day about a mini cfl run did you get it ?

Yep got the p/m and replyed as pronto as i could with regards to whats been going on here lately, ya get that though and is why i never make any holes in a bedroom or where ever, false doors or covers made out of the white polythyrene sheets make good doors, much the same idea as a horse stable door, two ducting holes in the top for air in and air out into the hall way, some photos needed yes i no'

This hybrid of myn has had her name changed legally by its breeder myself - was called scumboldt and is now called - skunk shot' U plant)

Attachments

• DSCF1816.jpg
    DSCF1816.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF1814.jpg
    DSCF1814.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF1720.jpg
    DSCF1720.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCF1722.jpg
    DSCF1722.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

DUGG

nice to see a conciderate grower that doesnt cut holes in the walls etc of there rental houses .... nice work bambi

bambi

heres a photo of two dark green plants out of the new line im growing out now,

These two stand out the most and lean toward the mother super skunk side of things, the smaller one being more resinious around the stalks and underside of leaves stalk and has that fruity smell comming through in the last week or so,

I found a couple of good looking dads il choose one from once there in bloom properly, ive ended up with 70-72 females, some intersing stinky plants there to say the least.

Attachments

• DSCF1842.jpg
    DSCF1842.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 17
say brother bambi,nice work bro!!! 4sooo.that shit look's dank ass hell.hope my super skunk comes out nice and stinky....mine is nirvana sure nothing like that.. but she's at day 30 of 12/12 now.would love to try your's that shit is killer!!

bambi

2 weeks into flwr.

2 weeks into flwr.

Heres the crop or line of the super skunk hybrid
ive since cloned and making into f/1 or f/2 after this grow, alot of the daddys traits are in the light/lime green skunk and some of the dark stinky green girls have there super skunk mothers traits comming through quite quickly at exactly 2weeks bloom time tonight!!

Theres 2 taller phenos in the very back of one of the photo's that in early flowering has those big wide fans simillar to the origional mother yumboldt i last grew out in 2005, i got three females like this but no males, i ended up with about 75-80% females&rest males, and is why the room looks nice and full to the brim, the way i like it best"

PS: Sweeperman, hi' - Can you post some pictures up of Nirvarna's super skunk your growing out now,? - Nirvarna's product should be fine mate, ive not grown there seed for some years but when i did i was happy with the results in the end, im sure youl get a chance to test myn out later in year once things are ready to go'':ying:

Attachments

• s_skunk hybrid 2011.jpg
    s_skunk hybrid 2011.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 19
  • superskunk_hybrid.jpg
    superskunk_hybrid.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 19
  • super skunk hybrid feb 2001.jpg
    super skunk hybrid feb 2001.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 2tall skunkoids in the back big fan leaves.jpg
    2tall skunkoids in the back big fan leaves.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
bambi here are my super skunk that you ask 4

bambi here are my super skunk that you ask 4

:thank you: good morning bambi here are my pics that i took this morning.day 36 of flower,stinks real bad but it also has a fruit smell to it.i'm going to start flushingin 4 day's.nirvana super skunk:wave:

bambi

:thank you: good morning bambi here are my pics that i took this morning.day 36 of flower,stinks real bad but it also has a fruit smell to it.i'm going to start flushingin 4 day's.nirvana super skunk:wave:

Cheers Sweeper'

Are these Standard type seeds,?

They look okay to me, how come your going to flush them in a few days time though,? near 40 days bloom time and they must be a 8 or 9 week plant to flower are'nt they,? are you using chemical type nurients or organic,?

No real need to flush if things are all organic and plain water ONLY is used in the last 7-10 day's prior to harvest ive noted over the last 4 years especially, plus another thing i personally like to do the very night before harvest is WATER ALL the plants needing it or not, this simply Hardens up the flowers ripe for picking or the chop/chop.

Thanks again for the pic's matey.
Bam''

well bambi,nirvana said they take 54-56 day's.so i guess 8 week's,and i'm feeding all fox farm nutts.my last grow the flush sucked bad,but now i'm flushing with fox farm sledge hammer it's new by fox farm.and today they are[ 38 day's of flower about 6.5 weeks]. i think the last 14 day's i would give just water and mollasses so i can have a better flush this time. bro i'm more than happy... to get all the help that i can.this is only my 2nd grow,but it went well for me. just alot of reading!!!.take a look at my album.please do
sweeperman. p.s. c link

bambi

hi peeps - sweeperman'

Things got a tad chaotic were i live a month ago, yet i managed to hold the fort down and at the end of this grow now, having to do a little re veging as some clones were ruined due to mother natures angrey'ness,

The high amongst most plants was same as the blonde skunk, i found no more plants like the blonde one, other than a good light green male, i kept another darker green dad incase i dont like what the other dad produces in the end product.

This top weighed 14.5 grams growen in a 6 litre pot"

Attachments

• DSCF1873.jpg
    DSCF1873.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 15
  • super scumboldt 20011.jpg
    super scumboldt 20011.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 16

bambi

Grins'' - I was thinking id get atleast a few cheeky young upstart's as its seems, and please' bambi doesnt do the dude name either chap'', no offence i just unlike the name is all you need to no yea"

heres a few shots of a bud that weighed 12 grams dried weight''

- now i couldeve lied and said it weighed 14gms, yet let me assure you i am not a liar nor full of shiet when it comes to breeding what i consider a special plant worthy of being sold in the near future, id never put anything online like this unless i know myself its got everything i want in a dank smelly greasy skunk plant and holds other traits my own kiwi clientel want the most in a plant,amongst a few hardcore humboldt fans i know,

I believe in giving my customers what they desire most = ,flavour'ful big greasy tight dense heavy buds of skunk/indica variety that stinks on a scale of 9-10, if not' well ive not done my job good enough and back to square/1, well almost. - perfection is a must.

Plus ive got all my good clones worthy of pollination just on there first 12/12 light cycle tonight, most of these will take 8 weeks bloom time, smae for the two females im pollinating and one more plant later on once its revegged and clonned, more added time making the right seed'' jezz'

Oddly enough i did find one fast flowering plant amongst the latest line of super skunk hybrid i just finished, she finished in = 42-45 days with ease, the high wasnt quite intense as the others though, still il keep her all the same,

Thats all folks "

Attachments

• superskunk-yumboldt-2001.jpg
    superskunk-yumboldt-2001.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 15
  • s-skunk&yum.jpg
    s-skunk&yum.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 17
  • super skunk hybrid - last to flower.jpg
    super skunk hybrid - last to flower.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 19
  • superskunk-yum.JPG
    superskunk-yum.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 18
  • supersknk=-yum- 6litre pots..JPG
    supersknk=-yum- 6litre pots..JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 17
  • L super skunk cross.jpg
    L super skunk cross.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCF1886.JPG
    DSCF1886.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 13
that looks like some amazing herb id love to try and grow some of that in my outdoor gardens .its been along time since i had a good supper skunk. and that is a nice 12 g nug man ! i had a nug slightly bigger supper stoney sticky dense .. it was deep congo man look into that strain .. its one of my all time favs

bambi

big paws & big jaw's

big paws & big jaw's

awesome Skunk-Zillas...nice dense looking tops!:tiphat:
...i still say ya got big paws...haha

Cheers big jim! - I like ya sense of humour, its something alot of us tend to loose sight of online and many folks take things to heart or the wrong way sort'a thing, Me- I thrive off humour and use it with regards to all i do"

The big hands thing got me going indeed, so i asked a few peeps i personally no and only the females looked twice or thought maybe so, im pretty sure youl find its the camera close up that makes things look bigger than they really are, even a small area grow space can look bigger in a photo than it really is aye,

Anyhow i did a wee test and managed to hold - 8 peat pots accross the palm of my hand, my left hand to be perciece,, grins'' Now its your turn next time you do some clones try this yourself, or get a mate to perhaps!!:ying:

Attachments

• 8 peat pots.jpg
    8 peat pots.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 15