What's new

Super Skunk From Sensi

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Benji, didn't you grow out Sensi's Skunk #1? I remember a skunk grow you did and the plants looked excellent- huge juicy buds, very little leaf. Was that Sensi's Skunk #1 and what kind of high was it- balanced, up, anxiety?

VirginHarvester

Veteran
smokeymacpot said:
its a nice strain, lovely sweet smell, gets you battered and flowers in ~60days. i reccomend it!
Isn't the Super Skunk a good part if not mostly Afghan? I like the sound of it but I have an afghan and if I order some of the Deep Chunk crosses from Cannacopia I would already have some half afghan. Plus, I thought most skunk is 25% or so indica anyway so the Super Skunk strikes me as a mostly indica strain.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey VH i didnt grow out sensi's skunk#1 i got 2 shivaskunk going now 4th week flowering and sensi's super skunk 2weeks old i remember the super skunk i smoked back in the early 90's smelt like baby poo a real skunky stink sort of like RKS...

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Ok, here's the thread I was thinking of. http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=98994

What are you expecting from NL x Skunk and Afghan x Skunk, a real balanced effect?

I just thought those Sensi Skunks looked fantastic and juicy. I pm'd the grower to find out which of Sensi's skunk that is. I just that particular strain looked great. The only skunk I've had was supposed to be 75 sativa, 25 indica and I found that pretty balanced and after about an hour very euphoric and peaceful.

I might end up ordering Cannacopia's BC Roadkill. I saw the test grows and now that those strains are getting to flower most of them don't look so much like Deep Chunk but kind of like the moms so was thinking the high on their Roadkill might be pretty balanced and nice.

I am a SS grower too!
I've found two keepers in a pack that i am currently running as mohters..
Its a good producer,alltough i find the smoke a bit boring, the reguler Indica trip -It finish fast.one of my keepers is done in 8 weeks.