What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze (Mysta Cut)

Maripan

A Note on Curing

A Note on Curing

Found this awesome thread on how to perfect the curing process:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=156237

Following this suggestion, I purchased a Hydroset II Digital Hydrometer from a local cigar shop ($26, but available from Amazon for only $20) and put it in a one gallon jar filled with dried buds. I am also using the cable-free thermometer/hydrometer used during the grow, which I just put into another jar with buds.

After a day, one jar is at rH 59% and the other is rH 61%. Without these measurements I would have been burping the jars everyday for the next few days, and would have likely stalled the curing process as a result. However, with these measurements the buds will cure without need for burping, and without danger of mold.

I will let them cure for a week or two, and then report back on the quality.

Maripan

Day 16 of Curing

Day 16 of Curing

WOW! The flowers have been in the jars for 16 days now, and they are getting more potent and pungent each day.

After being very patient for many days I finally had my first taste of these beauties two days ago. The smoke is smooth, and the vapor is extremely sweet and tasty. Buds from plant #4 have the same appearance as buds from the other 5 plants, but it's buds are quite larger and still have a more lemony scent to them.

The high is euphoric and visually psychedelic. It starts out with a strong, uplifting head buzz followed by a gradual movement towards a state of relaxation. The effect upon pain (in my case arthritis) is excellent. After medicating one does not feel any pain at all!!

Here are some pictures of some buds. The larger bud on the right is from plant number 4 (the stretcher with a lemony scent to it), and the two on the left is from one of other plants. The next three picts are close ups - just for fun!! I love this strain!!!

Maripan

While uploading the picts in the previous post I just saw that ICMag has increased my album limit. I will go back and upload all the picts that were deleted from the thread as soon as I can.

Thank you, ICMag!

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
NICE!!!!! Bet you are a happy gardener with that harvest, hey man thanks for mentioning that your album limit was increased. I had said fuck the album shit since I had a small limit but after you said that I checked and had room for 2000 more pics!!!! THANKS ICMAG!!

mysta177

Wowzas nice grow bro! I gotta say out of all Og,bubba, chem I gotta say this sssdh was the best and closest to rks smell out of all. Please get a hold of me great job!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
blast from the past.
this cut is a banger!

this sssdh and pre 98 bubba were the 1st clones i ever sourced.
u don't hear alot about her anymore, not even sure if the locals out here still have her.

good to see u Mysta :D

mysta177

Sup Frank!!!! Good to be back up in here and see some old faces. I lost my sssdh due to move ........ I spread her with the K so shes bound to bounce back.