What's new

Super silver sour diesel haze at 12 week flower :-)

Cannawinner

Veteran
Actually they all look the same. Lol:smoky:

I am Extremely stoned from about half a neat joint I just rolled from plant 2.
Wow it smells like lemmons. A gently lemmony scent.
The High is very creeper effect that inter changes from concentration to forgetfullness.

Seriously Souper silver sour diesel hHaze weed is Way way up there amongst the world tops. -
And that is a tremendous high trophey that it has with what to compete against.

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
well done sir....beautiful representation of the plant.

when you figure out which one is your favorite, please let us know. did you take cuts of all of them?

again nice work

peace
jip

blazin

I see some nanners on the SSSDH1 photo...did you have light leak in your system.

I noticed that also on the OGCHEM #6 truecann. pointed out..
I ran the sssdh and no nanners, I had 6 phenos out of 20 beans started, and non exhibited
nanners.

I only saw nanners in my system only when i had a light leak for a quite a duration
in my environment.

just my 02cents

the pics look great tho

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
cannaWiN
Howzit brother..?? As usual your gardens are rocking and always so healthy and loved.. Great work again i have only heard about SSSDH i had the silver cut once but it didnt make it to full plant status.. I will bbl peace n pufs..

sacKO

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful Cannawinner makes me want to pop mine...:biggrin:

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
great job man looking forward to my run currently got 7 diffrent phenos of SSSDH from rez going to be turning them all over within the next month. My other buddy been flowering for 6 weeks now and DAMNNN does this bitch stretch

jawnroot

I see some nanners on the SSSDH1 photo...did you have light leak in your system.

I noticed that also on the OGCHEM #6 truecann. pointed out..
I ran the sssdh and no nanners, I had 6 phenos out of 20 beans started, and non exhibited
nanners.

I only saw nanners in my system only when i had a light leak for a quite a duration
in my environment.

just my 02cents

the pics look great tho

I think when these Sat-doms get up there in flowering 13-14+ weeks nanners aren't uncommon. It's just the plant putting a last-ditch effort into making seeds, not a necessary indicator of a poorly done grow (and it's obvious by the O.P.'s pics this was done right).

Ludo

What....you think the lovely coments are going to stop?????????
HELL NO.......YOU ROCK C.Winner........great looking flowers they produced for you (and us....tnx 4 pics)
She sure looks different than my pheno, which is less sativa dom. and finishes in less than 10 weeks. But I would'nt mind waiting a few more weeks for your pheno to finish.
And I agree....it's common for the long flowering strains to get a few nanners here and there, but they are often sterile, or do not have time to do any harm.ime.
Hope you have a great smoke, and will be lookin out for the smoke rep. take care and good karma to you....!!:wave:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
cannawiN
Howzit brother..?? what a successful grow plentiful... #2 looks to have some blueish purple tint to it.. what is next on the agenda for flavas yoo will be growing..?? bbl peace n pufs..

sacKO

ajc0k

oh wow!! i'd keep plant #2 for sure, haze dom plant offf the hook there! very nice man.. time to pop mine, but its a toughie, got 3 packs of wonderhaze 1 pack ojd sssdh..

DK2670_01

WOW man ... that just looks grate :D

My SSSDH is on there 15. week in bloom ;)
608.jpg

610.jpg