What's new

super silver haze...?

Mickey696

To anybody who can help with the following:

Is Greenhouse Seeds the original (15 in a pack)? If not where can I buy originals?

I heard Shanti was re-releasing SSH?

Secondly, Any info on yield, ppm tips for the growth stages, anything to increase yield and optimise things 100% so I get the best yield/quality??

Thank you to anybody who contributes. :woohoo:

G

the heritage of the CURRENT greenhouse stock, is unknown.
buyer beware

G

Yeah I am not sure if you can get real Super Silver Haze any longer. Although Shanti did release Mango haze whichis a sister to Super Silver haze, and since it is made by the original breeder. Chances are you'll get a winner. Look at MR.Nice seeds.

Nevermind

Dr. D

Veteran
Mr Nice Seeds is the SSH you want..you should find someone that has it in stock..try Doc Chronic if Seed Boutique hasnt got it...peace

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As Dr D mentioned go with Mr Nice ssH they hae the originals as shanti took the haze/sk male as he left GHS,so they needed foreign genetic to go on with their ssh line...
If i recall right on CW were stated that GHS is selling f2s from ssH as the original F1 male is missing since shanti left, as well as a part of widdow ??
Fj

HappyJay

I strongly recomend Mr N. SSH. I have grown a couple packs out from Mr N and find them to be highly addictive. Very good quality, top stone, beaut growth rate.

Found they liked to chomp on slightly stronger nutes when up and going.
As they are F1's found there were three types of phenos, each towards diff parentage. I actually liked the stone from the lighter yeilding pheno as it seems more hazey type sativa stone. However the heavier yeilding plant seemed to be the heaviest hitter in the totally smashed type stone.

HellaFella

BDSSH
9543DSC05380.JPG