What's new

Super Silver Haze

G

This was a gifted clone, she is from GreenHouse's stock. She promises to be good as all the selection was done before I got it. She's seven weeks into flowering maybe three, four more. Thank you all

G

:yoinks: :yummy:

Wow - I loved SSH in the Dam & have yet to run it - as always a great job /

They don't call you Smokey for nothing

Bitchin, i've only ever smoked SSH in A'dam, and it was from the GH, i thought it had a nice high and a decent flavor but the listed flower time never seemed right to me so i've never grown any out, but after seeing yours maybe i'll grab a pack[or better yet a clone :D]

Thanx for sharing Smokey

:Bolt:

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey smokey..she is lookin fine man..very nice work...i have some MrNice SSH i cant wait to get em down..its one of my fave smokes...peace

G

I find the green house silver haze a much nicer smoke then mr nice super silver haze I also find it less potent then the green house ???

Hey organic the long flower time is due too whats in the the strain skunk, original haze and NL the haze makes the flower time long bro as its an old old haze type.

By the way smokey great looking plant !! you dont get much from the girl but then again you dont need much !!!

Last edited:

shopvac

Beutiful plant you got there smokey, rezs sssdh has turned me into a ssh fanatic.

while i havnt been able to get ssh yet, the mango hazes just came in, wich are supposto be a parrallel like to ssh :D well have to see how those girls go.

ill be watchin this thread

shoppo

G

Great pics can't wait to see how they turn out, thanks for sharing

Tropical Treats

Nice looking plants Smokey. Those SSH looks real hazey to me. I once had an SSH grow before with Green House genetic '97 or '98. I forget but it's when SSH just came out. Had to kill all my plants due to a partner getting out of controll with his coke and ice habits. I still have 4 seeds left but not sure if it will still sprout. From what I remember, SSH is a freaken awesome plant. I had girls throwing up from one bong hit of it. I did get an awesome pheno though. One that was really hazey but as white as a widow.

Peace

TT

G

Thanks all!!!

Thanks all!!!

Hi NWM, I've also smoked it in Amsterdam and have yet until now to grow it. I look foward to see if mine turns out as well. Thanks!

Hi OH, I too didn't like the flowering times, that's why I've never grown her until now plus getting a clone ment all the selection was done for me. She doesn't look like she'll go 90 days. maybe 11 weeks.

Hi to you Indigo, I hate waiting 90 days. and just went thru that with my SSSH. But these look to be finishing faster. And the buds are big and travel up the brancches but not too entirely tight yet. They may in the next month. Thanks for the kind comments.

Hi Dr D. I also got a pack of Mr Nice SSH. Been too scared to pop them for that 90 day flowering period frightened me away. After this one I'll know if I want to comment flower room for this strain.

brummygaz, Thanks for all the Greenhouse info. I'm glad it's the better SSH to you. Thanks for the props too. She looks hazey but now as hazy as my SSSH of which this is the moms. (how do you figure?)

How you been shopvac? thanks bro! I too grew the SSSH it's terrific smoke. I'm interested in how the straight SSH smokes. Thanks and stay tuned.

Thanks hoipoi, Please come back to see how it turns out.

SS, yes it's suppose to be. I've only smoked the A-Dam stuff. I hope mine is as good (or better) :D

Tropical Treats, Sorry to hear about your SSH, I wish you could have grown it out to tell me how good it is. This is Greenhse but I believe it's last years version. Let's hope they kept the quliaty up since Shanti left.

moth

Smokey, Awsome Thread and Great pictures.
Hope You Dont Mind me sticking around till the end.
Cheers

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
very nice!!

very nice!!

Beautiful plants smokey!!
Do you have mites?I have a fix!

AbbieDoobie

For anyone out there pondering the idea of purchasing their seeds, don't bother. I grew it out, got two phenos, and neither were SSH. Some decent weed, but not true SSH. And at $150, why bother paying those prices for something that is obviously a hit-or-miss product and not true IBL. Stick with true breeders like Rez, Reeferman, Soma, BOG, etc. who know what they are doing. A clone, yes I'll take it, but their seeds are not worth $150.

AbbieDoobie

I will say, however, I did get some pretty dank weed from the Greenhouse seeds.

The bubblegum flavored pheno (fairly narcotic buzz):

The purple grape flavored pheno (a decent happy high):

But nothing can touch my Rez ECSDv3 (soaring high):

Oh...and a big :yes: to Smokey. Killer budshots, bro!

~Abbie

Last edited:
G

Moth, Thanks, I hope that you do stick around until finished.

Capt. Crip, thanks to you. I've tryed many methods to rid myself of mites. None have worked. So we battle, Some have said hot shots work great. Two years ago I tried some two in flower room and one in veg room. I gave up when I saw mites crawling on the plastic cover. :pointlaug Seriously I keep the infestations down but not eliminated.

G

I hit the post botton by accident Doh!!!

I hit the post botton by accident Doh!!!

Abbie, You grew out the Greenhse's version? Because actually the Greenhse and Mr Nice versions are identical. As Shanti worked and developed this strain while working at Greenhse. I also have a pack of Mr. Nice's SSH. but havent grown them do to space and the long flowering time. I am happy to have this one clone to grow for myself. Thanks for the info and pics. Now I'm excited.

headees, Hi I hope that I explained your question in the above statement. Thanks for stoping by.

Thanks you Eskimo.

G

Whats up Smokey :respect: thats a sweet ass lookin clone you got there Bro..SSH has been on my wish list for a long time.But i think i will get it from Mr.Nice when and if im able :joint: .Nice job as always.Hope you get rid of the mites,i just got done battling them myself. Try www.abetterplant.com for good deals on mites of all kinds,and they sell in lots of 500 also.Peace DWW

AbbieDoobie

SmokeyPufmaster said:
Abbie, You grew out the Greenhse's version? Because actually the Greenhse and Mr Nice versions are identical. As Shanti worked and developed this strain while working at Greenhse. I also have a pack of Mr. Nice's SSH. but havent grown them do to space and the long flowering time. I am happy to have this one clone to grow for myself. Thanks for the info and pics. Now I'm excited.
Yeah, I grew out the Greenhouse version as a result of their win at the Cannabis cup last year. Ordered them right after the win. I dunno. I hear that Shanti took all his best stuff when he left Greenhouse and setup Mr. Nice. Just about everyone these days goes with Mr. Nice for SSH seeds. But, like I said, if you have a clone, that's a whole other deal. If anyone can confirm that SSH is supposed to have a somewhat Bubblegum flavor then I'm sold, otherwise I don't think I have the real deal. If you look at my SSH plant below, it shows wider leaves than yours, so another reason I don't really think it was authentic SSH. But, anyway, it's pretty good smoke.