What's new

Super Silver Haze Smoke Report

G

Super Silver Haze....clone from old GH seedstock, via Rezdog. Flowering: 11 wks, buds are curing.
Hell Yeah!! GREAT selection Rez!!!! :yes::D:yes: It does yeild good, and it's hazy as a MoFo....like you said. :wink: The buds have the typical hazy-sativa look, but a dense field of trichomes set these apart from alot of haze-dom buds I've seen. The smell and taste are the same, and that's a good thing......sweet, spicy, leathery, floral, hazy-goodness!:woohoo:....I'm back in the Dampkring again! :bat: The high is up, up, up, right to the head. HEADSTASH!!!

60DSCN0263.JPG
60DSCN0266.JPG
60DSCN0268.JPG
60DSCN0269.JPG
60DSCN0271.JPG

S

strain_searcher

That looks perfect. Also you have good patience but it looks well worth the wait.

Big Tex

Damn Jimmy you are kicking ass in the smoke report department.Elvis,Strawberry Cough,SSH and M39 that is one sweet ass group of ladies you have there.

3legdog

Beautiful macros jimmy :canabis:

Well worth the wait for a beaut. like that. A fine grower & fine genitics....always prevail. :wave:

G

Again, wonderful report. I've got three weeks to go on mine, then it's time for a smokeout.

G

Cool report man, I liked your description and your pics were top notch! when I saw Rez post those seeds online awhile back(That is what I am looking at right, Rez's selection form those 2 packs?) I was excited, but these pics exceed expectations :joint:

G

Hey Nate what's up? That is Rez's clone mom for those seeds you saw online. Those seeds were Super silver Diesel haze. Did you get those seeds?

G

i hope you never let this one go jimmy :joint:
seems rez has! would be a shame to see this heirloom lost 4eva
its an old school greenhouse seeds ssh selection, aldous.. looks a LOT diff. from the new
no more seeds exist unless ya been holdin em for 5+ yrs :|

im jealous.

cj

G

:woohoo: what id love to is see Rez use that clone against another haze :canabis:
or a sour diesel haze bx to the ssh clone or somethin :wave:

Last edited:
nice dude. i just brought some super silver haze seeds back from the green house and have just started them. i've heard the flowering time is no less than 11wks so i guess its gonna be a couple months.