What's new

super lemon og dna limited

S

sourpuss

Yeah different strain, sutprised it was mild, but good to know. Lemon skunkxog 18 and slhxkrypt og.

Must have used a really nice cut of slh...

S

sourpuss

Made some slog f2s. Great plants and gonna enjoy the pheno hunt 8n these.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Seeds r available on seedbay fyi... server fund.. 4 packs left.

Quick update.

Cured couple weeks. Sativa pheno is where its at. Flavour is really developing a sweet candy with an og bavkground. So its like a sweet fresh fruity lemon fuel. When u go back into a room u just smoked in it smells sweet lemony fresh. Almost like u just cleaned with mr clean. Alot better than a straight weed skunk smell. Truely awesome smell when its burnt.

Big ups dna...

1 of 2 females had the candy taste and smell. Didnt really develop the candy smell till bout 55 to 60 days of flower. 11 13.

Forgot the best part.
Sativa high, is almost intense id say for the first 30mins. Head and body buzz, but never really clouds your mind unless u smoke way too much. Heavy on eyes at times of heavy smokin, but light day use is nice. Small amount keeps u feeling good. Usually the amount is so small u feel like u need more till it starts to kick in, so u smoke more cause it feels so nice, and doesnt make u lazy. Only thing its missing in my opinion is the happy euphoria, a nice sunny day helps but thats the whole piint of euphoric weed. Imo euphoric weed will have u smiling and cracking up alone in a jail cell with 10 to go. That should b the definition of good weed. So this weed is really good. Not great, only missing the smiles everytime.
so if some ones interested in this strain would u rec 2 packs to find a great phenol ?

S

sourpuss

Ha due to the quality of the beans maybe 3..... try one and a pack of something else imo. Its hard to recommend buying more than 1 pack for over 10 bucks a bean and the way they look.... genetics r great.... beans look kief.

Maybe its a way to sell more packs??? Great beans u just gotta buy more of those 6 packs...lol

Karma genetics..... I should just add him to my sig.... i love karmas beans.... smaller breeders on seedbou bay.... trying some abnormal now, hard to get beans tho:)..... verdant green wow! Check his prices and the things he offers. Shits all over the big guys imo....

Ha due to the quality of the beans maybe 3..... try one and a pack of something else imo. Its hard to recommend buying more than 1 pack for over 10 bucks a bean and the way they look.... genetics r great.... beans look kief.

Maybe its a way to sell more packs??? Great beans u just gotta buy more of those 6 packs...lol

Karma genetics..... I should just add him to my sig.... i love karmas beans.... smaller breeders on seedbou bay.... trying some abnormal now, hard to get beans tho:)..... verdant green wow! Check his prices and the things he offers. Shits all over the big guys imo....

I really want alien genetics napalm og but haven't found a reliable seed vendor he only sells on thcfarm which does not have great rep

S

sourpuss

Heard the slog is winning contests... pretty cool.... hope it was my f2s... lol.... dont think so....

Gonna send in some f2s for freebies... just a heads up whiteberries... was supposed to do that a while ago... not keen on the appearance of the beans and not sure if I should..... still germ well.

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Nice, thanks. I'll keep an eye on the freebie thread...Think I need some Sour Cindy in my Bog collection after a pic I saw earlier. :good: Attempting my first chuck this round myself, for the vault and the server I figure 5 years of lurking 5 years of membership, I owe the server somethin. :biggrin: They light colored or something?

Nice, thanks. I'll keep an eye on the freebie thread...Think I need some Sour Cindy in my Bog collection after a pic I saw earlier. :good: Attempting my first chuck this round myself, for the vault and the server I figure 5 years of lurking 5 years of membership, I owe the server somethin. :biggrin: They light colored or something?
bog is nice is the thc farmer trust worthy? or where can I find bog seeds at a trusted seed bank bog or aliens genetics they seem to have some great genetics

Scrappy-doo

Bog strains can be got right here at seedbay or seedboutique.

I've gotten beans from the farm with no issues. Some people have had issues from there apparently. Lots of good seed companies vend out of there though which says a lot.

S

sourpuss

@whiteberries yeah they light coloured. Striped tho, wouldnt send unstriped.... gotta sort them by hand.... pain in the ass. Where as the beans ive been making lately r like 98 percent dark and mature no sorting so much easier.... I find the bottoms mature quickest and make the best seed where sometimes the tops will take forever to mature a seed... slog f2 was like an uncontrolled pollenation I just let the male spew In the room.

I've gotten beans from the farm with no issues. Some people have had issues from there apparently. Lots of good seed companies vend out of there though which says a lot.

well I was gonna do farm but logic wasn't that nice and then you read reviews of people getting ripped so I don't know waiting till they accept credit cards so I can just call and say I got scammed so I can get money back if they do

they got good vendors watch of for divine genetics cuase from what I read they are overated and just the site owners own seed label I cant believe he charges 200 per pack

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
Striped is good enough for me :good: Better than the RD beans I got, light colored no stripes, half-popped. Hey the price is right on yours ;)