What's new

Super Duper Funny Picture Thread # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure how to feel about those.....Black woman with a sign that says "owners" is pretty fucked...

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
blame this dog... I was lookin for one about scooting her ass on the carpet and got bored.

deuKu4W.jpg

And honestly, would it be better if it were a Jew? were they not slaves?
Russians made slaves of Kazaks and Uzbekis... at this point every race was a slave...
Fuck... the Irish were British slaves... Sold off to English settlers in the West Indies...
Blacks even owned Whites...
In the 16th – 18th century, Africans enslaved 1.5 million White Europeans in the Barbary Slave Trade. African Muslims raided up the coastlines of Europe, particularly the British Isles but even as far as Iceland, kidnapping and enslaving White European Christians. The men were galley slaves, and the women were sex slaves. This was more brutal than working on a plantation or as a domestic servant.

So where's the problem given the reality of history?

No race is beyond ridicule... no race is special.... that, my friend, IS equality....

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright i guess im racist because i saw a black woman holding up a sign saying she burps in her "owners" faces. Fuckin kiddin me? I can see that the intent was innocent and i wasnt trying to call anyone out for being truly racist, but still....i felt like it should be pointed out that the joke could he easily interpreted as offensive. its not the farthest stretch and im sure if a black person was reading this they could find it offensive. And its not a reference to a dog when a human is holding the damn sign. Holy shit.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Black woman(not to mention the first lady) holding up a sign that says she has an owner. Theres no dog involved and thats why its fucked up. Just because you took the sign from another place where it was a dog doesnt make it not racist. Its actually pretty fucked up to even make that joke period. I dont have to spell it out. Calling me racist for noticing is plain stupid.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
I in no way was calling you a racist.
that pic went beyond all by making her out to be just an animal.
That's the way I took it.

Hating someone for color of their skin is ignorance at it finest!

Sorry bro for the confusion.

Black woman(not to mention the first lady) holding up a sign that says she has an owner. Theres no dog involved and thats why its fucked up. Just because you took the sign from another place where it was a dog doesnt make it not racist. Its actually pretty fucked up to even make that joke period. I dont have to spell it out. Calling me racist for noticing is plain stupid.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
D i actually thought you meant it like since i thought it that meant im racist. Thats like a classic go to for people when these things are noticed. No matter what it was def not right and im glad you agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.