ICMag Donor
Veteran
aaff3180_zpsc99fcee0.jpg

aaff3179_zps3081f758.jpg

MJBadger

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

Question . How many illegal immigrants can you fit on one boat heading for Italy ?

Answer . A hell of a lot . If anyone wants to count them please let us know the number & no statements about health & safety please . :laughing:

picture.php

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Question . How many illegal immigrants can you fit on one boat heading for Italy ?

Answer . A hell of a lot . If anyone wants to count them please let us know the number & no statements about health & safety please . :laughing:

View Image
Not funny!
Any idea how many died harrowingly? They're not on those boats for fun but are refugees and/or follow a false image of 'the rich and beautiful Europe where no one has to work and everyone gets as much gold from the state as he desires'.
Would your twisted sense of humour also think it funny when I'd post a picture of your mom after a burning car crash, wrapped in bandages from tip to toe, and hooked up on some weird machines. And then ask if it smells like chicken in her room. Would you laugh then?

Protea

Least funny pic on all the funny pic treads.

Only funny if you hate poor people,that risks everything to improve they're lives.
Or are emotionally dead

MJBadger

Veteran
Would your twisted sense of humour also think it funny when I'd post a picture of your mom after a burning car crash
You would have a hard job she died 10yr ago .

All the bleeding hearts out there can stop worrying ALL of the illegals got there safely then arrested .

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Maybe those from the one boat on the picture did... but in the last weeks there were dozen of similar boats where not all got 'lucky'. I'm not even sure if the ones arriving safely on Italian ground are really 'lucky' and 'safe'...
May that be as it is, it's not about survival but the fact that jokes about the misery (and such a travel even if survived is exactly that) of refugees are just very bad taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.