What's new

Super Duper Funny Picture Thread # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I love Chuck Taylor Converess All-Stars. Don't you?
dma-madness-26.jpg
10006917_854060954607629_671321864_n.jpg

JKD

Veteran
A spokesperson for Sainsbury's said: "The ATM is located on a hill which caused it to be built so low to the ground."

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
The little girl is dressed up as a bong

The dad with the huge joint must be smoking crap because 3 hits of my normal shit and I'm ready for a nap

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Like the moron who complains that the guitarist isn't playing the solo note for note just like it was on the record, at every fucking gig I go to.
If this moron really goes at every single concert you attend and complains every time about 'not sticking to the notes', the obvious conclusion is that A) it's all jazz jam sessions and B) he's your Siamese twin...

dddaver

Veteran
The little girl is dressed up as a bong

The dad with the huge joint must be smoking crap because 3 hits of my normal shit and I'm ready for a nap

Thanks man. I had no clue what that little bong girl was supposed to be. Could you maybe explain why that woman ironing the baby might be funny?

I must be one of those dumbases in that crowd Hank was talking about because I started not getting half the jokes on this page. Maybe my sense of humor just stopped making any sense I guess.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I bet that boy would make a pretty good door stop. Heck you can see through parts of him.

The ironing mom is just being silly. But no bong babies or Cheech and Chong rolling papers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.