aaff2074_zpse6ef79ee.jpg

future thug.......

aaff2066_zpsa8fc4ed7.jpg

aaff2070_zps20efa3cb.jpg

aaff2071_zps16cbe76b.jpg

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Post what you want, but know that it's really offensive to me to mock Jesus Christ, my personal Savior, so mercilessly. Is it really funny to you, or is this just your niche here on the Super Duper Funny Pic Thread? Anyway, not trying to start an argument or tell you what to post or not post, just telling you how I feel. Okay? Meant with love and respect.
funny-religious-memes-13feb12-9-W630.jpg

Midnite Toker

Veteran
1104-1315862829.jpg

I had this on a T shirt some 40 years back. My Pop was real upset, lol. At the same time my buddy got a shirt like this~
party-till-you-puke.american-apparel-juniors-fitted-tee.black.w760h760.jpg

The Old Man loved it!
~mT

BurnOne

No damn given.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Post what you want, but know that it's really offensive to me to mock Jesus Christ, my personal Savior, so mercilessly. Is it really funny to you, or is this just your niche here on the Super Duper Funny Pic Thread? Anyway, not trying to start an argument or tell you what to post or not post, just telling you how I feel. Okay? Meant with love and respect.

I've pondered this a lot Jellyfish. I'm a Christian too. But Christ was not offended when Pilot had Him surged, the religious leaders pulled
His beard out and hit him in the eye and the Romans nailed Him to a cross naked to murder him. During all this time He forgave them all. The fact of the matter is, God loves all humans. ALL. It doesn't bother Him in the least what humans do to slam and ridicule Him because he wants to forgive us all. Some day He will come back to judge this world. Let's leave the vengeance to God and let the lost have their fun. It's not between us and them anyway.
Burn1

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I've pondered this a lot Jellyfish. I'm a Christian too. But Christ was not offended when Pilot had Him surged, the religious leaders pulled
His beard out and hit him in the eye and the Romans nailed Him to a cross naked to murder him. During all this time He forgave them all. The fact of the matter is, God loves all humans. ALL. It doesn't bother Him in the least what humans do to slam and ridicule Him because he wants to forgive us all. Some day He will come back to judge this world. Let's leave the vengeance to God and let the lost have their fun. It's not between us and them anyway.
Burn1

I + this for half of it.
Offence isn't something I can give you, you have to take it, or not. If JC exists, he's big enough to look after himself. I'll just delete the typical passive aggressive philosophical "I'll get my dad to beat you up" last sentence from my memory.....

Yo, God, reveal yourself..here and now.... don't be hiding then coming at when I'm dead, like a bitch, tell me straight here and now.. Don't be the kid who says "I'll fight you at the weekend" because he doesn't want to get in trouble at school. Reveal thyself. Why should I accept you existence on worse eveidence than people you revealed yourself to millenia ago?

Not that fear this outcome of course, if this god existed, he fucked off a long time ago. Probably sunning himself in the Maldives.

EDIT
I was rude with the passive aggressive thing, there was no need for it. I haven't edited it out, because i don't believe in covering my tracks, but I apologise for being rude.

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Let's leave the vengeance to God and let the lost have their fun.

I'm not looking for vengeance, and I'm not calling anyone lost.

I just don't understand. If black people (or any minority) says this or that offends us, we don't typically tell them to fuck off, or say they're just imagining it. We just stop being offensive because we can see that our behavior is hurting them.

Anyway, everyone's entitled to their opinion, including me AND Gypsna, no doubt. I just don't understand meanness, I guess.

I could post pictures of dead bunnies, and say, there's no Easter Bunny, but would that really be actually funny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts