What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Duper Funny Picture Thread # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Inexplicable Michael Jordan hitler moustache in Hanes underwear commercials.
Hitler-jordan-moustache.jpg

Barkley said exactly how he felt about the mustache Jordan sports in the latest round of Hanes ads—you know, the Hitler ‘stache. “When I saw that commercial, I had to do a double take,” Barkley said. “I don’t know what the hell he was thinking.”

“That is one of the stupidest things that I have seen in a long time,” he continued. “I mean … when I am shooting the Taco Bell commercial, they have got this little woman making sure that every cinnamon twist and every piece of cheese is in order and now they let my man get on TV with that terrible mustache.”
charles-barkley-calls-out-jordan-over-hitler-mustache.jpeg

071c3fd16aed7f323eb168eb59a93764_large.jpg

hitler moustache my ass , thats a tiny skid mark

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I remmeber when I found out that John Wayne was gay.

I just got hired at a place that builds wiring harnesses for Helicopters.... I was getting a tour through the building... Somehow I heard someone say that John Wayne was gay.. I just yelled out No Way John Wayne is Fucking Gay... Everyone looked at me like I was crazy, so I just said.... Dood John Wayne is Gay... Fuck yall looking at.

It was shocking for me to find out that such a manly icon was gay...

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
I remmeber when I found out that John Wayne was gay.

I just got hired at a place that builds wiring harnesses for Helicopters.... I was getting a tour through the building... Somehow I heard someone say that John Wayne was gay.. I just yelled out No Way John Wayne is Fucking Gay... Everyone looked at me like I was crazy, so I just said.... Dood John Wayne is Gay... Fuck yall looking at.

It was shocking for me to find out that such a manly icon was gay...

Who says John Wayne is gay? I'm almost 60, and I never heard that shit.

It seems all like speculation because he always chose to represent himself, on screen, as macho.

Kirk Douglas discussing him working in The War Wagon with John Wayne:

quote:
I wasn't quite sure how to play Lomax, my show off cowboy character. Then I got an idea from my son Joel. I had Lomax wear a black glove with a gaudy ring over it. The first time I got into wardrobe, with this large ring over my glove, John Wayne took one look at me and said scornfully, "Are you gonna play it like a queer?"

About Kirk playing Van Gogh:

quote:
Out on the terrace, he berated me. "Christ, Kirk! How can you play a part like that? there's so goddamn few of us left. We got to play strong, tough characters. Not those weak queers."

I tried to explain. "Hey John, I'm an actor. I like to play interesting roles. It's all make believe, John. It isn't real. You're not really John Wayne, you know."

Stephan Cohan's book Masked Men discusses the definition of masculinity in the movies, especially those movies which are so stridently heterosexual that they raise doubt about what is really going on. Cohan argues that the Howard Hawks western Red River is a gay love story between John Wayne and Montgomery Clift. Clift later starred in films like Suddenly Last Summer in which his gay sexuality was actually a thematic element.

If Red River is a gay love story, how about Sands of Iwo Jima? In both of these films, women come on to John Wayne and he pushes them away. In Wayne's personal life he was not the swaggering macho man he presented himself to be. Dominated by his mother as a child, he married dominating women as an adult. He even claimed to be the victim of spousal abuse.

Is is possible that the "chemistry" between openly gay Montgomery Clift and macho man John Wayne reflects post-war ambivalence about alternative sexuality? Red River ends with an embrace between John Wayne and Montgomery Clift, while Joanne Dru, the female whom they have both spurned, scolds them. This is a departure from the book the film is based on. In the book, Clift gets the girl when Wayne dies. In the movie, the boys get each other.

Now back to the FUNNY PICTURES!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts