What's new

Super Duper Funny Picture Thread # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

draco

That bitch in the mustang is lucky it wasn't me she did that to ... i'd do more than just piss in her car !!!! i'd take a nice steaming dump on her seat .....bitch !!!!

ya i flashed on this when this ass tried to cut in front of me tonight at the beer store...

seems like an appropriate response to me. he will always remember that as his finest piss i'm sure.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
That bitch in the mustang is lucky it wasn't me she did that to ... i'd do more than just piss in her car !!!! i'd take a nice steaming dump on her seat .....bitch !!!!

I get what you are saying...but if you look at the gif, the SUV was blocking her view of the other guy...she had no idea he was waiting--
But fuck it...pissing (and apparently shitting) in random cars is the cool thing to do!! Lol!!:biggrin:

MJBadger

Veteran
But fuck it...pissing (and apparently shitting) in random cars is the cool thing to do!! Lol!!

Only if the top is down . It`s a bastard trying to squeeze it through the lock on the door otherwise .

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I've had a mother fucker or two do that to me over time & each one of them knew that they were doing it just like that little snapper did in the gif.......

Two secrets to the classic 1970s NYC 'key job':

1) Press hard like a sumbitch, you don't want just paint, you wanna crease that sheet metal too.
2) Make sure to get a minimum of two (2) body panels, doing just one panel ain't shit!

Support your local Body Shop

wizoo

Veteran
01.jpg

thumbs_hornoxe.com_picdump272_072.jpg

thumbs_081.jpg

27.jpg

13.gif

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
whenever i get really frustrated I think about how bad life woudl be if i had t-rex arms

thankfully i do not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts