What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Duper Funny Picture Thread # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAHAHAAHAAAAAAAA!!!

That dude with the green shirt made some classic faces.

Kind of reminds me of something that happened to me when I was 19, was working in a big nursing home, in the kitchen, and the nursing home would allow you to get off from your job about once a week to attend these "in service" meetings that were designed to educate the nursing home employees about all the different things that nursing homes provide health wise, community wise, etc. Most of these dealt with health. They always happened right after lunch time (which of course were spent hot boxing the car in the parking lot).

One time me and a few of my kitchen cohorts went to one of these meetings and it was all about colostomies, showed a movie about it. One of the grossest things I've ever seen, and we were completely ripped, couldn't stop guffawing and snickering. All the nurses kept looking at us, which just increased the weirdness factor. That memory is etched in my brain.

Minister

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
poo on her boo makes her less fine now, LOL. she looks alright from the back, but then you see the little 'accident' and all of a sudden, you don't want to hit on her, you want to hand her a toilet paper roll.

Stonefree69

Veg & Flower Station keeper
Veteran
No it is no painting. it's a new Spider call the Angolan Witch spider. they migrated from South America. They primarily eat dogs and cats. In Texas this abnormally large spider was found on the side of this home. It took several gun shots to kill it.... I would literally faint if I saw a spider this BIG.

524810_589274587767926_2075102076_n.jpg

M

mugenbao

No it is no painting. it's a new Spider call the Angolan Witch spider. they migrated from South America. They primarily eat dogs and cats. In Texas this abnormally large spider was found on the side of this home. It took several gun shots to kill it.... I would literally faint if I saw a spider this BIG.

View Image

Fortunately it's only this big (same spider):

angolan2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.