Status
Not open for further replies.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
you are a dog.jpg

Slim Pickens

Veteran
^Thats why I don't like Gifs.I know that even if I log off,that gif will be playing for as long as there is an internet.Imagine if hell were a place where you lived in a Gif and you had to spend eternity saying "Shut up Meg".>>shudder<<

sounds like an episode right out of Twilight Zone...right?

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• bob marley pizza.jpg
    bob marley pizza.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 13
  • bin laden shell both.jpg
    bin laden shell both.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 17
  • nerd war.jpg
    nerd war.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 17
  • sex sells.jpg
    sex sells.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 17

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
attachment.php

attachment.php

Batman FTW

http://www.policeone.com/bizarre/articles/6138703-Man-dressed-as-Batman-delivers-fugitive-to-police/

The Yorkshire Post
BRADFORD, England — A man dressed as Batman has walked into a Yorkshire police station and handed over a wanted man to officers.

West Yorkshire Police said they do not know the identity of the man who took the 27-year-old into Trafalgar House police station in Bradford.

The wanted man had been sought by police in connection with a number of alleged offences.

A member of the public dressed in a full Batman outfit took him into the station in the early hours of February 25.

A spokesman said: "The person who brought the wanted man into the station was dressed in a full Batman outfit.

"His identity, however, remains unknown."

The arrested man was later charged with handling stolen goods and fraud related offences and will appear before magistrates on Friday.

Attachments

• batman FTW.jpg
    batman FTW.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 15
  • legal vs illegal.jpg
    legal vs illegal.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.