What's new

Super Duper Funny Picture Thread # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZZTops

Veteran
You so dang right , you should see some of the other sites he visit`s . Blue`s favorite site is just one of them .

i don't Think I want to Know...lol

picture.php

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Holy fuck....hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Took me a while to see what was happening, when I finally figured it out I fucking laughed harder than I have in I don't know how long.

Even the dude sneezin hard was pretty funny. But then...I see stuff flying backwards...how the hell did his snot fly backwards? Did it bounce off the wall? But snot isn't bouncy...and it usually isn't brown. Then it hit me (well, really hit the other guy). Then on top of all that great shit, the dude who gets hit immediately pukes!

Funniest shit I've seen this year for sure. I wonder...is it real? Is it from a movie? Seems like it must be...what are the chances that a camera is filming that very unusual occurrence at the exact time?

Thanks Blue!

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Heh, I was sort of hesitant to post that gif just because it's so gross. It made me laugh though. It also took me a moment to figure out what was happening when I first viewed it.

I want to apologize to anyone who may have been offended in any way. So here is something less disgusting . . . :tiphat:

82415502.gif

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Thought these were funny

734731_435580903179510_1918536901_n.jpg

582251_563611476999896_1416416295_n.jpg

got to run wifey's on the way home, starting supper

226781_563774120316965_283792405_n.jpg

3 pics in one post sha-zame I'm on a roll

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.