What's new

Super critical auto indoor grow

Ah I see, you do have a fan blowing at your light! Just trying to give you some advice because it is definatly to warm in there dude!! Try and higher your light the last thing you want is stress as you say they are starting to flower!!! :biggrin:

Ambient temps are 24-26, also my hand only gets warm, nut hot at the canopy level. Not thinking about heat stress. :/ I don't consider this as a problem until it grows and grows well. :)

Well as you say its the right temp but the plants clearly state its not. It don't bother me mate its your crop wouldn't you like to get the best yield and some dank bud I thought that was what every grower wants? But its all good in there as you say so I wish you the best with your crop! Good luck mate :)

Well as you say its the right temp but the plants clearly state its not. It don't bother me mate its your crop wouldn't you like to get the best yield and some dank bud I thought that was what every grower wants? But its all good in there as you say so I wish you the best with your crop! Good luck mate :)

I don't want to overanalyze things, mate. The nature itself doesn't care for these little "problems" as you think. Why would I do? Just letting my girls grow and don't bothering about small issues. The plant doesn't looked stressed. I just want to grow as much simply as I can. And I do. Slight curling - isn't a problem. I don't want to have only decorative grow. Thanks!:tiphat:

I don't want to overanalyze things, mate. The nature itself doesn't care for these little "problems" as you think. Why would I do? Just letting my girls grow and don't bothering about small issues. The plant doesn't looked stressed. I just want to grow as much simply as I can. And I do. Slight curling - isn't a problem. I don't want to have only decorative grow. Thanks!:tiphat:

Ok no worries mate, each to theyre own as the saying goes and they are nice plants my friend! Just thought I could help a fellow grower as I was suffering with the same problem. Iv seen a lot worse plants than yours so its all good!! Goodluck mate and a happy cultivation :)