What's new

super crazy insane bho extraction with pics

jimbob420

yea I use the same filters about 3 times and I have never had a blowout with the zip ties . I use 2 filters but I put one one at a time(filter ziptied-->another filter over that ziptied--> mesh coffee filter ziptied just did six tubes no blowouts. Maybe u bought shity zipties? what size thickness did u use? I defently am using ones that are ment for much bigger diameter but just cut off the excess after it is secured...Man that really suxs that you had a blowout sometimes if u just add a some more tane to the dish until it is a pool of liquid u can use a toothpick or something to pick out all the pieces of shit bummer tho man but u know what they say no guts no glory, gotta try things and deal with the consequense and move on adapting all the while

SuperZero

They were probably 8 inches long and probaly just under quarter inch wide, black. I think it probably was packed too tight. But next time I'll use a coffee filter electric taped and one zip tied over top of that, and not pack so tight :D

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
i use double thick coffee filter, and one zip tie. the trick with the ziptie is to stretch it past its clickers a bunch. when you stretch the plastic it snaps back super tight, ya dig? amazingly tight they go, if you do that overstretching technique.

Xtbudda

the black electric tape is holding the coffee filter on, it is not soaking in buthane> So I dont understand how it is yuk. It does the job and I have been using the same setup for over 5yrs.

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
Xtbudda said:
the black electric tape is holding the coffee filter on, it is not soaking in buthane> So I dont understand how it is yuk. It does the job and I have been using the same setup for over 5yrs.

you are positive the butane leaches no glue from the tape? i am not sure myself. it must get wet with butane, right?

jimbob420

I would assume it has to get soaked in butane...my tubes filters always get wet up above the zips so I would assume the same thing would happen with tape. I thought the plastic zip ties were bad enough but tape just makes me cringe. I cant see how it doesnt hit the glue from the tape unless u are using giagantic coffee filters and taping them toward the top

Latest posts

Latest posts