What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super blueberry haze Flash seeds

squatty

I also have to mention that I was interested to hear your experience with Flash seeds. I've grown a bunch of his strains. I've found them to be inconsistent but I've also found some beautiful plants.

In the second to last picture above, on the left side is a Flash seeds cross I also made recently. This plant was made by using Flash seeds Holy Man that I pollinated with a Lebanese hybrid from Oregon Green Seed.

Holy Man is supposed to be a regular autoflower which is made with Kerala x Parvati x Mexican Ruderalis. The seeds are not feminized and they are not superauto. The pack of five gave me one male autoflower, two female autoflowers and two female photoperiod plants.

I grew the four females and pollinated one of the photoperiod plants.

Here is the Holy Man photoperiod female that I pollinated.

IMG_0154.JPG

Oregon Green Seed Lebanese Hybrid female

IMG_0134.JPG

Oregon Green Seed Lebanese Hybrid male

IMG_0049.JPG

Here is the first female I grew from the cross
Lebanese Holyman (9).jpg

Of course this cross is not autoflower but it is an earlier plant for me. It started flowering July 15th at 15 hours 20 minutes of daylight and I began harvesting in the middle of September.

Last edited: