What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sunset District by Doja

Booyah!

I've been puffing on this strain for the last couple months. The flavor is very gassy but in a new school way. I am more accustomed to old school Kush gas. This has similarities but much less of a melodic flavor and more Chaotic. The gas is more on the chemical side with citrus which I usually dont like but this one is behind the gas and makes it seem like a marker flavor. It kinda has that permanent marker flavor so I suspect it might be related. Very strong flavor that sticks in your mouth. Ill even taste it when I scrape my tongue at night before brushing my teeth. The buds themselves are very dark purple and green. The purple is almost brown. The buds are dense and a grinder is definitely needed. The high is somewhat intense. If you smoke too much it can make you feel like you are having an out of body experience (Insanely strong). The experience is full body and will keep your mind going at the same time. Definitely a new favorite of mine.

Booyah!

Here's a snap of a large bug I got of Sunset District. This bud seems to carry the typical Sunset District flavor but with a soft rose element to it as well that I have never noticed in previous samples. The same kind of floral flavor you get in really good OG. This is the best sample Ive smoked so far. Amazing bud.

Attachments

• 20230614_233646.jpg
    20230614_233646.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 104