What's new

Summerjam @ Germany

G

is any1 going this year? any1 been there last years? I am planning to go this time, but one question that I am asking- will I be able to score some smoke around there?? You can find some info at www.summerjam.de

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
i went 2 years ago and it was pretty heavy security
the army and police were searching people on the 1 bridge entering the concert island. there were patrol boats going around the island to stop swimmers etc.
I brought some bubble it was under the sole in my shoes, and I brought an apple. many strange looks puffing an apple...

outside in the camping it was a little bit better. luckily i met some people who had an earth pipe under their tent and they rather liked my bubble.

the music was great but the authorites are definatly not cool with the irieness of reggae. coming from Switzerland i found it unbeleivable.

Last edited:
G

so you recomend going to the fest or no, because I am living in Latvia, and it would cost enough to think about it..

G

Hi :wave:

Yeah i'm afraid trichfarmer is right... they're even searching the camping with dogs...
To get some weed at a reasonable price at the festival will be a difficult job.
But the border to the netherlands isn't far away ;)

have fun & enjoy :smile:

G

as it sounds from u both, no fun @ festival of cannabis music when I cant get to smoke some herb there.. sad... will have to consider of not going..

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Bitte was??????? :yoinks:

Ok yes security has gotten a lot tighter over the last years, but I've never had any troubles so far, and we've always nearly stayed there the full week for the last couple of years. :wink:

Summerjam in Cologne ? we wanted to go last year but didn't make it ... Not also this summer, i'll be in Germany at spring, can't go in summer again :frown:

the army and police were searching people
army ?? :crazy:

I saw U-Roy and Junior Marvin last week, very nice and uplifting mood :D

Last edited: