What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Summer vacation

DarkGreen

My girlfriend and I are looking into going on a vacation. We were thinking about Mexico. Namely places like Acapulco, Puerto Vallarta, Mayan Riveria, and Cabo San Lucas. Not too sure where we want to go. I'd prefer to go to Acapulco or Puerto Vallarta, and she'd rather go to the Yucatan where Cancun, Cozumel, and Playa del Carmen is. We also thought about Jamaica. But since it will be extremely hot during this time of year, I was thinking of other places like Amsterdam as well. We really would like to go to the beach. We just need a place to relax and get baked as well. I would like to go to the Pacific Mexican side because I would like to bring back some local seeds while I was down there. I would also like to bring back a 3mo Rx as well, since there are many pharmacia's down there. We def need some time to chill out since our work dayz are hectic and demanding. The nightlife/college like atmostphere of Cancun is not our gig. But we def want to have our fun. She wasn't sure about Amsterdam, bc she thinks that all there is to do is get high and drunk. But I explained to her that there is a lot more things to do. She is more looking to Mexico though. I found this website about Mexico, and it seems like Acapulco and Puerto Vallarta have more things to do.

http://www.mexicanvacations.com/mexican_vacations_traveler_guides_home.htm

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm considering any Latin American vacation too, not just Mexico. Well we were thinking about going anywhere to tell you the truth.

Last edited:
R

randude

You know I love Kona in the Big Island Hawaii. All you have to do is go to the beach and talk to a skate boarder. Good deals there, but not a steal. There is better weed in the world, but it is plentiful. Hawaii is the USA and I had no problems bringing back over an ounce in my pants pocket. I was even selected for an additional search from TSA, but they are looking for metal and weapons, not herb.

Latest posts

Latest posts