What's new

Summer growin - HOT HOT HOT

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Nice work Herb, you're really pushing these genetics as far asthey can go lol, loving the pics. Top work fella.

Peace,
HGO

theherbalizor

Veteran
Thanks so much guys. I'm seriously loving the wd40 right now. What a great smell. Like a really diesely chem funk. Looks to be a huge yield. Put another 50 yo yos in yesterday. That's over 100 now.

The pm is being kept under control. The atak certainly doesn't eradicate it, but them I'm trying not to spray buds. Will do another atak spray in a day or so, done 3 already. After that I'll use pmt as it help combat bud root so is safer to spray around big buds.

And as typical it looks like damp warm air moving up from continent for the last week or two of grow. Arse.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I love that wd40 flavor! G'luck with the rot mate, at least we're getting closer to winter now....finally get all bulbs burning now, that summer was bad for my wee room.

HGO

B

BIGBADBAZ

Hey herb looking great in there bro bet it stinks so good when you pop ya head in! Glad to hear the pm is under control I can't wat to see these finish! Top work mucker.......

theherbalizor

Veteran
Day 56

Day 56

Thanks chaps.

Well today we are on day day 56 and things are swelling and into their final stretch.

I have had the plants on full shooting powder for 5 days now and they are responding well. I'll prob use shooting powder for another day or so, then just give them 1ec feed for a week then a week of plain water.

The tents stinks. The strongest most dominant smell is from the blue Meanie. Full on cheesy smell. Then you can get the og / chem smells from the others.

Tent day 56

picture.php
picture.php

CJ JS cut

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
WD40 day 56

This is such a great plant, looks to be a great yield of super diesely chemy og like nugs. This could be my new favourite.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

theherbalizor

Veteran
Star Dawg Illuminati day 56

Perhaps not as big a yeild as the wd40 but very close. And the smell is much more chem like. Super sticky. Some very chunky colas

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I can't believe how FAT you got that Star D mate, you're in for a real treat smoking her. When I smoke too much it just knocks me out for the count. Lovely heavy smoke that has a lof of medicinal qualities, pain relief, sleep helper, oh and MUNCHIES lol

Peace,
HGO

B

BIGBADBAZ

Now thats how you ram a tent full of sticky icky shizzle well done bro i may have a go at your cut back tek as it seems a winning method i cant wait to post my first grow here at ic! top work fella..........

theherbalizor

Veteran
fat ladys indeed :smokey:

Just how I like em... Erm?...

I can't believe how FAT you got that Star D mate, you're in for a real treat smoking her. When I smoke too much it just knocks me out for the count. Lovely heavy smoke that has a lof of medicinal qualities, pain relief, sleep helper, oh and MUNCHIES lol

Peace,
HGO

I can't wait till I get a few grows of the star d and the wd40 under belt and get them dialled. The CJ JS will have to come down early for it I feel. She looks like she could go 84 days plus happily.

But yeah I can't wait to get that sleep inducing stardawg in my lungs.

Now thats how you ram a tent full of sticky icky shizzle well done bro i may have a go at your cut back tek as it seems a winning method i cant wait to post my first grow here at ic! top work fella..........

Thank you. You certainly can't beat the cut back technique. You really should ensure you only do it in strains with a reasonable stretch. I don't think I would do it to the dog jones again unless I vegged her for longer.

Looking great mate, looks like the PMs under control. That Dog Jones is a beast!

Peace

Fingers crossed its all under control. I will do another spray as when I put the last 50 yo yos in a noticed the odd patch. Unless you use systemics one will never get rid of it all.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
I saw a jorge cervantes vid years ago where he would submerge entire branches and literally rinse off the PM after harvest. Might be something to consider, but I'm sure a tight trim will do the trick at getting rid of the odd remaining patches.

Peace

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
how are you rating that shooting powder mate? I know a couple of people using it now...but I see it's expensive...though if it works then it's worth the few extra bob eh?

hope you got your PM woes dealt with :)