What's new

Sum1, (GIS??), found ~$350 tix 2 A'dam fm DC? Where'd u find 'em? Wanna Split Hotel?

G

Hey Natty- The tickets I was looking at that day were at Expedia.com [thanks hill]

The prices we were finding were for February though, and even in the last few days the price has risen. Get 'em while they're hot!

Anyways, I hope this helps some. :smile:

G

can you purchase a ticket for the end of feb or whatever.. then call and re-schedule it for a small fee? Or is that too good too be true?

G

willing to split room with icmembers ....maybe lol....

willing to split room with icmembers ....maybe lol....

yo im willing to split a room with or pitch in for an apartment so im game as hell .....be like reality icmag ...........ahahahaha funny lol. but shit yea im game for a room with a bunch of stoners hell yea anyday anywhere ... hell we can travel around as the ic family,,,,,so let me know if ya wanna im game ...wonder if i could get a po box there, and ship my smoke there .and pick it up when i get there. keeps me from bringing it on the plane or if someone will let me send a smoke bag there and get it when i get there that would be nice

G

I am going to check and see about these tickets tommorow.. any hotel recomdations? I want to book my flight this week..

Latest posts

Latest posts