What's new

Sulphur issues

packerfan79

Veteran
Mabey try a different soil next round. Happy frog, and roots organic 707 have both been good to me. they have lower nute levels so you control what the plants get.

G

ganjygav

Mabey try a different soil next round. Happy frog, and roots organic 707 have both been good to me. they have lower nute levels so you control what the plants get.

I've never seen happy frog in our grow shops. It's all biobizz,canna,plant magic and another one that begins with G I ain't even gonna attempt to spell because it will break my predictive text. I've had no problems that weren't of my own doing with the biobizz. It's my 1st time using it,so want to get used to it before I decide to move on.
Next grow I will be better prepared.:tiphat:

Scrogerman

Veteran
Is your environment spot-on, too many people jump to nute deficiency too quickly, break down all options, think Core is trying to point this out. They dont look too bad any way. gl

G

ganjygav

Yeah my temps and humidity are spot on,25c-27c lights on 19-21 lights off. Humidity is anything between 55% lights on and 60% lights off. Not sure what else could affect the plants in the environment,they have a fan on and plants are turned everyday.

Latest posts

Latest posts