What's new

Suggestions for the best "realish" haze to grow. Less than 12 weeks, ideally.

Golden Goat and a nice Island Sweet Skunk cut float around the rockies , both fairly short flowering times , Hazyish when I don't have a heady haze laying around gg, iss, red headed stranger (tom hill haze x williams wonder) and ghost train haze are my favorite popular haze hybrids.

Last edited:

~star~crash~

Mako Haze

Mako Haze

picture.php

picture.php

aquavitae

hey
you are looking for a realish haze which finishes in less than 12 weeks.

what you havent mentioned are the other qualities you look for, piney, catpiss stink? fruity? scary paranoia or happily euphoric up?
from the info you gave in your post

Nevilles Haze
SSH
sssdh
90s haze by csg, supposedly sssdh x nl5haze clone correct if wrong
"dr grinspoon"
some ace gear
JJ gear

comes to mind. you will probably have to take cuts, this takes usually 1-2 weeks off of the flowering time.

aquavitae

FireIn.TheSky

i hope mine R fresh 'cause i was on a waiting list for over a year and 1/2 to get them :biggrin: ...these are reg ,not feminized seed ,which is what i wanted

I Google kiwi seeds yesterday, it looks like they are still active making new seed, you just don't hear much about them these days.

FireIn.TheSky

hey
you are looking for a realish haze which finishes in less than 12 weeks.

what you havent mentioned are the other qualities you look for, piney, catpiss stink? fruity? scary paranoia or happily euphoric up?
from the info you gave in your post

Nevilles Haze
SSH
sssdh
90s haze by csg, supposedly sssdh x nl5haze clone correct if wrong
"dr grinspoon"
some ace gear
JJ gear

comes to mind. you will probably have to take cuts, this takes usually 1-2 weeks off of the flowering time.

aquavitae

I've grown most of those on that list.

Nevilles is all well over 12 wks it would be really rare to find something that fast.

Ssh is pheno dependant, some finish under 12, most of the short flower plants are not the best, hazy phenos go up to 18 weeks. 1 pack of seed will have phenos from 12 to 18 weeks. There is tons of phenos, not easy to identify how they will behave in veg.

90s haze, growing them now the 2 I have look like they will go over 12 wks.

Ssdh is a good recommendation, I think the average is 12 to 14 wks, the ones I have grow went over 12 weeks however, especially considering sour diesel itself goes atleast 11 weeks.

Grinspoon is actually discontiued, it's all about the pheno, most go 14 plus, I did just recently find a nice one that finishes in 70 days looks like a pure sativa, yield on this strain is very low.

Ace gear, well ace haze is not the same as dutch haze, most old timers or other ace haze will be extreme long flower sativa, except for maybe bang haze.

Their old timers, green haze and purple haze are all the same line, all will go very long and require change in light cycle.