What's new

Suggestions for staying safe while transporting?

TexasToker

Years ago, I would help a buddy [R.I.P. Pal] cut his outdoor grow. WE dressed like hikers and had inflated zip-lock bags in our backpacks. Regular hiking packs. Mine has a capacity of 3051 in³ / 50 L. He was a nurse and would bring bootie covers to hide our prints once we got towards his plot. We would load the ziplocks up and hike back out to the car.

Bags in the back with other outdoor gear and away we went.

It would be best if you dried the shit in the field, if not you could be increasing your chance of mold over such a long trip. What takes you 10 hours in a car might take longer in a larger size vehicle. The truck you rent may not even be capable of driving at 70+mph for long periods of time. 10 hours could turn into 15 or more. Best not risk an entire season's work by transporting wet weed.

T

that smell

Mr stinky has it right. ONLY BREAK ONE LAW AT A TIME, when transporting this means no toking- if you get pulled and they smell your smoke they have a right to search your vehicle = game over. never go more than 5 mph over [or 5 under] hopefully in a nondescript car.The only times I have been pulled over is when I GAVE them a reason to pull me

gonzo`

Thank you all for suggestions, some useful, others not ;)

Have decided to dry it on location then transport it dried in sealed containers...

Wish me luck!

mrjohn64s

we have used tent bags..coolers just like camping out..but my fav way is kayaks i have an suv so i tie 2 kayaks to the top of the truck double bag the stuff put it up in the kayaks both ends.. its up over head keeps the smell away from inside the truck...and it keeps it up away from the po po if u get pulled over..and when u get home u unload the truck and it looks like u just got back from camping and or kayaking..even if u dont like to kayak its worth buying some used ones they hold smell in real good.....

Ganja baba

Veteran
Thank you all for suggestions, some useful, others not ;)

Have decided to dry it on location then transport it dried in sealed containers...

Wish me luck!

be care full with the containers mate , all though most look sealed , most leak smell , the big vacume bags are better for smell , may be you could use both or , vac them and put them in cardboard box,s use packing tape and put fake delivery sleaves on the box's .

if you are using the containers try and get the lids that screw on and have a plastic rubber seal in the lid

gonzo`

be care full with the containers mate , all though most look sealed , most leak smell , the big vacume bags are better for smell , may be you could use both or , vac them and put them in cardboard box,s use packing tape and put fake delivery sleaves on the box's .

if you are using the containers try and get the lids that screw on and have a plastic rubber seal in the lid

Thanks mate. Was thinking of using your vacuum bag idea and putting the sealed bags into bigger containers or something to disguise them. Still figuring that out.

LazLo

You are in the lead scout car, grandma is driving the load and 1 or 2 folks (married middle aged couple or mom and kid) in rear scout car.

You have changed your clothes and the old ones are in rear scout car or tossed in trash. Change vehicles and drivers every 3 hours and only use rest stops for nature's call. Do not park near/acknowledge each other or gas up at same place. Make sure your communications are secure. Make sure any and all vehicles are in state compliance and excellent running condition. Use your auto club for vehicle breakdowns. LEO usually remains in their car while you wait for the tow.

Ring bell for maid service. If no answer, DIY.

Sturmovik

Hmm Foodsaver is all im gonna say and a new minivan with underfloor compartments :)

gone through a few dui checkpoints not a problem :)

metalmetal land

another tip I have is to keep a sports talk radio station as one of your preset buttons while "driving dirty" in your car. The times ive gotten stopped by Leo they always seem to be less suspicious of me if they think i'm a jock.

Mr.Pyrex

Me and my buddy usually get dropped off by a third buddy just before sunrise , chop bag in hockey bags and radio him in to pick us up. Blend in with early morning work traffic. then the trim party starts

Latest posts

Latest posts