What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sugar OG KUSH

snakeboarder

One time I had some killer OG which went by the name SUGAR OG. It really tasted like sugar and one small hit floored me every time. I have been smoking OG heavily sense the mid nineties and have a very high tolerance. Sugar OG is my all time number one. I only had a 1/4 almost 4 years ago from a club that got shut down. This thread is dedicated to her. Please post any known information, pictures and smoke reports of this rare lady.

nobull56

ICMag Donor
I think it was a cross of OG & Sugerloaf (from canna biogen), but that was a bit of smoke ago!:2cents:
Was it from Mendo in N.Ca?:abduct:

superjoint

had a few pounds of this stuff was very tasty very strong stout stuff but has gone away and wont return to the garden..

T

theBluntedOne

just picked up a clone labled "Sugar" @ good karma, anybody think this is the same?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One time I had some killer OG which went by the name SUGAR OG. It really tasted like sugar and one small hit floored me every time. I have been smoking OG heavily sense the mid nineties and have a very high tolerance. Sugar OG is my all time number one. I only had a 1/4 almost 4 years ago from a club that got shut down. This thread is dedicated to her. Please post any known information, pictures and smoke reports of this rare lady.

I actually was just smoked out with some of this a few days ago. The shit was pretty incredible. I only took a few hit out of a chillum at work, I was pretty baked for about 3 hours.

Latest posts

Latest posts