What's new

Success

Morganic

I got the bubblebags today, very impressed so i got down to the shops and got the necessities. I under estimated the weight of my trim..500+g's. I used just over 200g's of wet frozen trim. Pulling out the bags i was stunned at how much there was. A sicky icky puddle of mud:D My scales are crap...large weights only but by the look of it there over a 1/4, i'll have to wait and see...my mate said around ten g's. The 25u is the shizzle for sure. Did a few bongs with a mate and got wasted, amsterdam stylee:p

Bubbleman is the man with the plan...numbero uno...big big up to 'em...not just for the better design and build quality but for the marketing and all the rest that goes with it. I advise/urge anyone who has a grow small or large to get on the phone and get sorted with these. Im one happy customer....as i sit here toked up on Belfast BubbleHash;) Picks in a day or two

ps. i bought through seedsdirect...it took 2 days:)

Adios amigos

Id love to get a set myself. I have a set of generic filter bags that I tested a few days ago. Got a nice little puddle of goodie goodie but lost alot in the seams of the bags. First time smoking the bubble, good god its strong stuff.

Morganic

Tell me about it GL...im def. converted to the bubble world...its crazy that ppl throw there trim away. I urge you to get the bags...its so easy...if you have good trim...your there!

THC4SIM

I cant wait to try my set of Bubblebags out,
2-3 weeks left till my bogbubbles are ready...... smellin' real bubblegummy...mmmmmm

Morganic, do you cut the trim at harvest and freeze straight away or let it dry out a bit??

niceOne

THC4SIM

Morganic

I used fresh frozen trim....the water smelt beautiful but the taste of the bubble isnt the best. Ive heard WW has a lot of water soluble terpinoids so it loses a lot of taste...i think!!But the high is pure and intense;) I love it...its 2 days dry and getting better to smoke. Good luck

G

Welcome to the Club Morganic. Bubble Hash is awesome and all my friends love it and never smoked anything like it. One, of my buddies that smokes alot, smoked some of my NYCD and couldn't got out to the club once it hit him. That was so funny, bubblebags are the best. Just don't use a paint mixer like me. I ripped my 220 bag, because i was in a rush. Use the hand mixer and stay away from the paint mixers on the drill. I had to order a new bag, but if you use them like the direction on Bubbleman's site. They will last a lifetime.
Bubble On

Morganic

Cheers BG...your right..bubble is worth the trouble. Im doing another run tonight...planned on taking pics but i havnt bought my camera yet. NYCD bubble sounds beautiful...so does lifesaver which is up next for me:D

C ya