What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suby Fights Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubsNugs

Good luck buddy really sounds like youve got a great attitude and i wish you all the best. I hope 420 found you doing ok and feeling decent. Isnt it insane that u have to quit MJ for the insuarence testing , thats just fucked like u said how ironic.

Peace

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
cheers suby, hang on please!
picture.php

Suby

**AWD** Aficianado
Veteran
CHEMO IS OVER!!!
I finished my my very last chemo 2 weeks ago, I have a bone marrow test pending which will make it official but the Gods willing I am done.
Thanks to all of you for the support, I still have alot of shit to go through but hopefully I can recover my life as it was before while embracing what being sick has taught me.
I've been sick with a chest cold and a few transfusions have been needed, I am dying to gain my independance back and start feeling healthy again.

Sub's

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Good to hear the Chemo is done and the transplant is in the works. Definitely lots to do. Hopefully you can come back and manifest a life which is even more rich in depth and happiness.

Get well soon and flip the switch on that Volcano. :)

J

JackTheGrower

Look at Canadian medical care USA.. We may think we don't deserve health care but Suby knows it's money well spent.

Hey if you lost any hair maybe they can put it back now? Wouldn't that be amazing...

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude, you are going to be okay I just know it! Godspeed to you in your full recovery brother. :)

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
awesome good news! hang on bro!

CHEMO IS OVER!!!
I finished my my very last chemo 2 weeks ago, I have a bone marrow test pending which will make it official but the Gods willing I am done.
Thanks to all of you for the support, I still have alot of shit to go through but hopefully I can recover my life as it was before while embracing what being sick has taught me.
I've been sick with a chest cold and a few transfusions have been needed, I am dying to gain my independance back and start feeling healthy again.

Sub's

Status
Not open for further replies.