What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Suburban Jungle. Timewarpxlowryder, Guerilla gold, Manitoba meds,and many others.

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey guys had a very productive day found a new plot that looks very promising and its about half preparied thirty or forty plants she will fit.
Cutting a hundred more clones today, set up a next light to house a about twenty more vegging plants, the army is really growing.
Thc i will post some pics of the manitoba meds and gg when i pull em out for cutting tonight.

Attachments

• bbrazzy 169.jpg
    bbrazzy 169.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 13
  • bbrazzy 213.jpg
    bbrazzy 213.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 14
  • AHH MICRO
    AHH MICRO
    73.8 KB · Views: 27
  • bbrazzy 215.jpg
    bbrazzy 215.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 12

antimatter

Veteran
Everything is looking good so far johny, im getting antsy to start, but the mountains are still covered in snow not quite ready :(

antimatter

Veteran
Thanks antimatter, im jealous the mountains sound great, more uvb equals more thc.

yes I have up to 6500 feet (elevation) of mountain to work with, may be a bit to cold though, I made a bunch of fem auto ak seeds to play around with "just for fun" but it gets a little frigid even in the heat of summer but dammm the UV is INTENSE at those high elevations. Plan of action is to get stuff done early june no matter what, and by the looks of this snow things might not be going according to my original plan, I think that is the major disadvantage that im starting off with right now and that its growing paradise here you can't walk 2 feet without running into someone elses grow, like icmag in real life lol..

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey anti matter good luck with the mountain grow.
Hey thc im finnally getting to the cloning first pic is of one of my manitoba meds mothers, second is gg#2 third is a pic of my rhino lowx low autoflowering, n some more plants.

Attachments

• bbrazzy 211.jpg
    bbrazzy 211.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 13
  • bbrazzy 216.jpg
    bbrazzy 216.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 15
  • bbrazzy 221.jpg
    bbrazzy 221.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 17
  • bbrazzy 217.jpg
    bbrazzy 217.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 16

antimatter

Veteran
Hey anti matter good luck with the mountain grow.
Hey thc im finnally getting to the cloning first pic is of one of my manitoba meds mothers, second is gg#2 third is a pic of my rhino lowx low autoflowering, n some more plants.

Im gonna be using water crystals, so that should hopefully open up a whole new ballpark for me, Im really curious on how these will perform in areas that in the summer are fairly dry basically relying on the rain, crossing my fingers. :yoinks:

The plants look real good btw

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey antimatter thanks for the kind words. I put out seven plants today at one of my small plots, this patch is all guerilla gold#2

Attachments

• bbrazzy 229.jpg
    bbrazzy 229.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 16
  • bbrazzy 226.jpg
    bbrazzy 226.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 13
  • bbrazzy 228.jpg
    bbrazzy 228.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 13
  • bbrazzy 223.jpg
    bbrazzy 223.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 15

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Great thing most of my seed plants have shown sex so I wont have to wast time with males except the seed plants i put out early. Also gonna clone lots of romulandiesel x lowryder this stuff is super frosty, cloned a few of my texeda x blueberryjams aswell
lowryderf4 full of lowryder f5 beans
Female romulandiesel x lowryders.

Attachments

• bbrazzy 235.jpg
    bbrazzy 235.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 17
  • bbrazzy 236.jpg
    bbrazzy 236.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 13

antimatter

Veteran
nice, the romulanxlowryder looks awesome, I start prepping all my spots monday got all fertilizer/lime/crystals measured and ready to go and seeds are sitting in a bowl of water. Those crystals are amazing for holding capacity its just ridiculous, I put like a small half teaspoon in water hollyyy sh*tt.

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey dontstepongrass thanks mang long time no talk hope you got those timelows safely.

antimatter thanks bro the romulan diesel mother is such a hearty plant i expect great things from this cross outside

Thc i have topped and cloned many of my gg's and they respond just like any other plant, very tight structure on it.

a pic of romulandieselxlowryder bud

Attachments

• pinders 708.jpg
    pinders 708.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 11

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
You have something really good stuff growing johnyhash :woohoo:

Best growluck bro :smile:

P :smoke:

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
put some clones in the ground today where i put the first seed plants.

Manitoba medicine female from seed.

Attachments

• bbrazzy 237.jpg
    bbrazzy 237.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 13
  • bbrazzy 239.jpg
    bbrazzy 239.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 29
Looks great johnyhash, i've also got some Manitoba Med/GG stuff to play around with.. im curious what kind of yields you have seen in the past with MM outdoors? Im lookin forward to seeing how they do! Tagged up to this thread!

Very nice plants! :rasta:

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Hey midwest good to hear from you. The seed plants survived the early frosts as i thought they would, hardy bitches. I havent grown gg or mm outside before, only under some cfl's. I am pumped cause the stone was really good and a real nice strong flavor, very delicious, so no clue about the yields so many factors with these quick strains.

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
been putting out plants everyday just havent been taking pics cause everything looks the same right now anyway

Heres a gg#2 clone.

Attachments

• bbrazzy 248.jpg
    bbrazzy 248.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 11
  • bbrazzy 249.jpg
    bbrazzy 249.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 15

johnyhash

Cannabis Connoisseur
ICMag Donor
Thanks Thc123 I might have one autoflowering gg in my box at the momment, I cloned it and transplanted it and hasnt done much, I think it just started flowering due to the roots being so confined, should find out soon though.

Latest posts

Latest posts