What's new

Stupid things you have heard people say about pot

blastfrompast

Veteran
I overheard a woman saying the smell of pot instantly gives her a migraine and she works at the state police building and has had to go to the hospital in an ambulance from smelling evidence brought in from a bust.

And that bitch can vote.....

:D

Peace, skyhigh

Pretty narrow minded actually... The smell of my sativa leaning hybrid from week 8-11 and right up till it gets smoked up and is ash will give my wife a migraine. She can tell when I am budding a plant out, and has to leave the house for a couple of days if I am cutting.

Most of my other gear has zero effect besides it smelling like pot.

Yet if I smoke a joint of this strain near her and she gets a whiff...It is migraine time...

Yet I can do bong rips of Black Dom, WW, C99, godbud, etc. with no issues right beside her if I wanted to be an ass.

Something about the pungent smell of it is the trigger....smells like someone lit up a skunk with a load of buck shot....

So yes pot can trigger migraines....my wife is a prime example and is very supportive of her legally growing husband....

blastfrompast

Veteran
Stupidest grow fact from an "expert"...

When growing from seed if you find a Hermi, get it out quick cause it can "spread".... The dude is still convinced it is like AIDS....and can pass from contact...LOL

B

bench warmer

An acquaintance of mine once said, "Pot does absolutely nothing for me.
It just makes me really talkative, paranoid & gives me the munchies.
Then it puts me to sleep."
bashhead.gif

Growcephus

Veteran
As a student taking "health" classes back in the day...

"Cannabis is addictive, kills brain cells, and causes cancer."

- U.S. public school system

Gee, thanks public school...

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
As a student taking "health" classes back in the day...

"Cannabis is addictive, kills brain cells, and causes cancer."

- U.S. public school system

I still hear from people who say smoking pot kills brain cells. Sometimes when you teach kids misinformation, they believe it for the rest of their lives.

Latest posts

Latest posts