What's new

Stupid Stoner Moves

The End Is Near said:
-I read that as "Stupid Stoner Movies"

Did the same. I was like, "gah not this thread again..."

Two more tonight:

- Opened several different threads in different windows like I always do. Now each one has been refreshed back to the home page when I could have just done one. LOL

- Got a blister on my hand trying to screw off a bottle cap that has 'PRY OFF' clearly on the cap :(

Last edited:
- Very rarely remember to clock back in for lunch at work.

- Was folding my clothes. Put all my socks in the refrigerator.

- Lit the wrong end of a cigarette many times (when I used to smoke cigs).

- Left the water in the coffeepot, turned the coffee maker on and wondered how the fuck I made clear coffee.

God I've got a ton. Worst thing is, I've done 'em. Probably recently.

G

Once I went to court in a small town in Mississippi. I had never been there before so I ask this lady sitting in the lobby at a desk "Which court room do I need to be in for this case" and show her the paper. Well she snaps back "That's our ONLY courtroom right there" and points at a door marked courtroom 1. So walking away I say outloud "Damn lady ever here of Mydol", my wife and I thought it was pretty funny. Later when the bailiff sez "All rise" guess who come walking in dressed in a judges gown, That's right, rude lady. Luckly it was only a twenty dollar fine and court cost for "The playing of loud music and talking".

{Lotus}

The End Is Near said:
-I read that as "Stupid Stoner Movies"

haha me too..good thing you mentioned it or I would still be sitting here trying to figure out what this thread has to do with movies..:abduct:

NserUame

A couple weeks back my TV wouldn't work, no matter how I tried to turn it on, remote or by hand, nothing worked. After literally 10 minutes of fiddling with the cable box, VCR, etc. I realized the unit was unplugged...

I also stuck the lit end of a cigarette in my mouth once, I don't even know how...but I can tell you I couldn't taste food for a week.

G

i lost my wallet last night and can't remember where ....
Well that's not so dumb,

I always burn before tests etc, no matter what, to ease anxiety. Once I walked into a Business final exam in College and the teacher gave me a crazy look and handed me the test. The teacher was usually friendly, so I wondered what his deal was. Halfway through the test I look down at my sweater and there is a small nug hanging from the thread.LOL
I did end up with a B. I wonder if I would have gotten an A if he hadn't seen it...

Last edited:

fr33th3w33d

once my friend smoked a joint, wanted to smoke more so he goes to the gas station to get papers.. rolls up, gets them and asks to fill the tank up, even though he filled it before he smoked.. the tank starts overflowing and the attendant ask if its alright to spot filling the tank. he just goes "nah thats alright".. because he couldnt think of anything to say.

Latest posts

Latest posts