What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stunning Marijuana Art, Have a Look

Stunning Marijuana Art, Have a Look

• Yes

Votes: 132 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 24 15.4%

• Total voters
there were these hippie chics when I was in college, in some dorm I was just passing through for the hell of it. They were so beautiful and so was their art, I had to go check it out and wish I could see art like that again! great thread!

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
as a proud owner of a canna painting from moppel's wife, i must say she is astoundingly talented... simply magnificent!

_Ina_

Veteran
hi,i thing they are great but...not werry interesting for paintings. tell her to make some akcent or may be to stilizing(of i dont know what words u use for those things). Thei just look like the photos u know. tell her to try something else. She'll know what i'm talking about:) She is good and she can make them better!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Moppel I look forward to seeing how yours do. I have shipped over a couple prints of some of my art. I feel cannabis art is rare and very collectable. These are prints of work I did for Tom, professinally printed and mounted on heavy board stock. They were drawn with Xara program and a Wacom pen and tablet. Though done on my PC they are completely hand drawn and composed. Every part of these was created by me. They will be in an upcomming auction for the server fund. DD
afcb74252165883e755bee454d0da456_438370.jpg

....the larger image can be viewed here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=5862&pictureid=438370

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Great stuff.
I like drawing to but don`t have much time lately.
Here is something simple I painted on a boring lecture with a pen.
And a drawing I called BushyOldGrower
I was thinking to make something new soon.
I will show it to you guys if it turns out nice :artist:

Here is and old drawing I found recently and I really like it now.

I`m thinking to try something similiar soon.
I was kinda good at pencil drawings

The flash makes the pencil shine ..