What's new

Stuff!:D

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
hahahahaha wazup stuffers bout 2 crack this weekend offffff wit some Jamaican rum sour bubble,an 8 month cure chem sis nuggg

think im a buy tha Olady a pair of worn edible grannie panties :biggrin:

have good n safe weekend peeps :tiphat:

Grizz

Veteran
the granny panty pots work well, if you can find the old used ones with wide skid marks you dont have to use nutes for the first 4 weeks. just sayin..........

Grizz

Veteran
lol, yeah them the ones, dont get the ones with the dark red stains though, the plants dont seem to do well

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Change you can believe in. Don't know if we can handle 4 more years of change. Hell I voted for Gary Johnson. Just hope he can get enough votes to get a 3rd party on the debates in 4 years from now. The country is in serious deep shit and a 3rd party calling out the other 2 may wake some people the fuck up.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Your campaign slogan of a seal in every bed wouldn't have won over 1/2 the country bman. But then any change would be better than what we've been going through for the past 12 years.

Grizz

Veteran
Change you can believe in. Don't know if we can handle 4 more years of change. Hell I voted for Gary Johnson. Just hope he can get enough votes to get a 3rd party on the debates in 4 years from now. The country is in serious deep shit and a 3rd party calling out the other 2 may wake some people the fuck up.
belive its to late for that old friend, hate to say it but its bad now and i belive its going get worse regardless of who gets in.

i also have to ask before i vote for baker, how old is the seal ?

Latest posts

Latest posts