What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stuff!:D

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
has been a bit warm here too. Been in the process of moving. Too damn hot to move much at a time tho. Just brought the horses down Wednesday. Still need to finish the shelters over the stall. Got 1 complete but I'm getting there.

Grizz

Veteran
here i thought rr was a respectable man and what do i find out ? he w***'s, low down worthless scum...

Grizz

Veteran
yeah G he thinks i dont know where he is moving but his pigs squeeled on him and told me.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Work? God God no men. More a labor of love for my daughter. Getting the new place was all about having a spot for her horses. So got to get them some shade put up.

Grizz

Veteran
Work? God God no men. More a labor of love for my daughter. Getting the new place was all about having a spot for her horses. So got to get them some shade put up.
why ? they wont stand under it, they will stand right out in the sun and act like they like it .

Grizz

Veteran
plus you know women hate seeing men relaxing or enjoying themselves...
aint that the truth, soon as you think you can grab a beer and sit and kick back a minute its, hey can you put a light bulb in the hall, or are you going to clean the garage,

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:laughing: No Shit JW lol. Darlin can't stand to see me with idle time so I have learned how to hide :D

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
the f*#%s up stuffers!?!:?!?!?!

was not on last night....was slightly out of it.... but enjoyed some Canadian whiskey... with woodchuck hard cider as a chaser!!! twas delicious!!

whats on tap tonight???

G :D

I am looking at you!!!
:tiphat:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shoot,i should pick up some beers tomorrow since im gonna burn meat over fire although some hard cider would be mighty refreshing in this heat...

Latest posts

Latest posts