What's new

Stuff!:D

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah no frost and no smell. veg's jsut fine but when you flip they just dont manage. i will try to get a new cut in a week or so. so sad about that part of this plant. more people need the dubb!

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Hey Bake :wave:. 5 plants how do you manage:biggrin:. More than two I get all confused:whee:.

What is sour dubb? Sour Bubble x Diesel ? OK I give up...mitsu

Grizz

Veteran
i forget you guys are anything but filthy minded perverts....you're filthy minded perverts who grow some dankness!

unc it used to be i could get in my old van and cruse by the grade school with a couple candy bars and tempt the girls, now days you got to have buds !

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
At your age and with your looks it would take all the buds in Norcal for you to get lucky with the girlies.

T

TrichyTrichy

gonna check it now. man, i need one or an i-4.

checked 2nd link and the responses were mixed. i don't think restoring feature will unlock it.
was looking for an unlocked one- did the blackra1n last time and it was a pi.t.a
ty, though :)

T

TrichyTrichy

caption101212.jpg
:yoinks: Honey Boo Boo has one in pink :p
thanks RR, gonna check the website

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
STUFF GANG - hope u all have a great weekend n keep it green n i think ima Jamaican Rum it up 2night n somke on this suge pure kush
peace

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
try some cruzan rum sometime,as in from st. croix,the estate barreled is really good,but the regular cruzan rum is good too..