What's new

Stuff!:D

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
YOooo J-dubya n tha stuff gang hope every1 had a drunk weekend i did n animal cookies kept me balanced out

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i could just watch ten minutes of a football game,same effect...oh wait,im sorry,that would just mean watching 9 minutes 30 seconds of commercials and two plays....

Grizz

Veteran
you missed spelled that G, its pound her not pounder, silly bikers.

RR dont waste your time on the football thing with unc, come on man he rides a bike !!!

Last edited:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you missed spelled the G, its pound her not pounder, silly bikers.

RR dont waste your time on the football thing with unc, come on man he rides a bike like a sexy toned god !!!
there were a couple races on tv today,did anyone catch them?:)
now theres some exciting sporting action!

not a bunch of drugged out sissies in body armor like football...more like a bunch of drugged out sissies in tight pants!

Grizz

Veteran
well i hate to argue with you BUT how in the hell do you call watching some drugged up bike riders in tights with a wedge up there ass racing exciting??

now exciting is that nasscar finish at talladaga, can you say CRASH

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i hate to argue with you BUT how in the hell do you call watching some drugged up bike riders in tights with a wedge up there ass racing exciting??

now exciting is that nasscar finish at talladaga, can you say CRASH
because i ride a bike is why,i can relate to whats happening,i know exactly what it feels like to turn yourself inside out getting up a hill...so sure,to me watching someone throw down a massive acceleration on a hill and dropping everyone else,or seeing a breakaway succeed and hold off the pack or a mass sprint for the line...plenty of crashes in bike racing,maybe road rash isnt as exciting as car crashes but it fricken hurts!

Grizz

Veteran
lol, your helpless, much better to sit in the recliner and eat ice cream, popcorn, beer, nacho's and FOOTBALL.

also only have had one out of ten of those cuts root, the otheres are still healthy but s l o w.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
keep the one,toss the rest is what i say,they veg up pretty quick,slap it under some t5's and in a month there will be all you could want,and probably less woody too,the mom is already a few months old,i slapped her back under 24/0 since she was starting to flower on me in the veg room which is set to 16/8 right now for the seedlings...the 4 in flower are rocking the house,stacking buds really fast this time,already plenty of frost forming too,only a bit over 2 weeks in

Grizz

Veteran
ill wait awhile before tossing, the one that did root was the weakest one of the bunch, go figure.

Latest posts

Latest posts