What's new

Stuff!:D

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Have 1 Stardawg on the table with something called Gorillia, Elmers, carpet glue #4 or something like that. Will be going into bloom in a week or so. Will say that the glues are about twice a tall as she is. Looking forward to seeing how she does. If she's what I remember will do a table full of her in a couple of runs.
Will tell you guys this. That pic of the Luci buds don't do her any justice. This girl is LOADED with glands. Smell is crazy. Can't quite nail it down, but it's got a funky fruity thing going on with something else. Great smell.
Damn. Just noticed the rare, elusive Baker sighting. Guess the igloo is thawing out.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hard to describe luci at times.. i get sweet tarts, with fruity undertones, also some deep carmel hard candy.. its pretty exotic is usually how i put it..

looks like a proper run of her RR.
4UCbX56.jpg

azez

Veteran
The boys in Michigan thought it was free Leonard.
Just for comparison,same butterscotch Hawaiian
Peace
Ez

resinryder

Veteran
Deep carmel candy, or butterscotch candies is what I'm getting now in addition to the fruity thing it has going on. Delicious!!!

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good to see you guys still growing new stuff... what's up with that marley cross what's in that?

has RM been around in the last couple years?

resinryder

Veteran
Marley is Trainwreck x Lambsbreath or the other way around.
RM is like a inverted nipple. He makes an appearance every now and then. Saw him couple months ago but haven't heard a peep out of him since. He's doing good. Still ugly as all hell but JW has him beat, lol

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she never fails to get them...plus its like a tribute to an old boss,he was forever saying "come check this out"...i always went even though i knew it was gonna be some gross ass shit...