What's new

Stuff!:D

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
evenin stuffers
i have about 30 hours left to smoke before a 37 day drought :shucks: but the good thing is I splurged and picked up some funky smellin buds that will thump you in the forehead :faint:
got about a half a zip left, lets see if we can smoke it all :smoke out:

SMOKE IT ALL G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

:party:

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
whats up stuffers?

whats up stuffers?

I got some more new STUFF recently...

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
get 'em while you still can... the only things in this order not limited is the genius X DC... the SSSDH and Chemy jones O'course... but those were freebies

CSG lost the Secret Recipe mother plan,t so current stock is the last of the original recipe... and from now on it will be using a different mother... So I had to grab a couple of those... Diesel, Abusive OG and Chem D... Winning!

Grizz

Veteran
looks good uncle, another week ?

ignore the canadian, he knows not what he speaks of,

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
somewhere around there jw,two of them seem to be finishing up alright,will be starting the flush soon,i figure somewhere around 80 days should do them good,pretty lemony pledge smell to them...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
could be,there are some nice big buds hidden in there in spite of the major floppage...the grom x gk buds are lots denser it seems,and finish in a more reasonable time frame...i have a round of both in veg now,the grom x gk also is much much easier to tame....

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank god summers almost over,i never had to use an a/c,but it was close,next year for sure there will be a good a/c unit installed,i may have to upgrade to a 50 amp panel...

Where's Craven?????? Found a website I know he's gonna love....

Oh I been busy on IC visiting vendors, sending well wishes and nominating POTM's...

FatNerd.jpg

Here's original recipe sssdh chopped@80

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts